Spotted!

scubiecraig

Yesterday some schmuck in a black blobeye wrx cut me and another car off in front of me going into the Sanford rotary. Hope it wasn't one of you douches! lol

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
WRB late model STI hatch, goin like holy hell out Rt 52 in Lincolnville yestiddy evening. BRIGHT headlights!

WRB 06 WRX on Rt 1 Rockport this morning, you waved I waved back a lil late, I was watching out for construction traffic.

Jamey

In dunstan Scarborough last night at 10 ish. I was in a silver rs wagon with blue hids.
think I passed you again tonight
default_smile.png

Mighty Subie

Yesterday some schmuck in a black blobeye wrx cut me and another car off in front of me going into the Sanford rotary. Hope it wasn't one of you douches! lol

So you're calling us all douches and then saying you are hoping it's not one of us? Or did you mean: you hope that douche isn't one of us? Either way, I'm not disputing that I am a douche. Just asking.

apkarian100

Vendor
Spotted a silver blobeye wrx with silver Rota g-forces and 06-07 tails on Forest Ave. in Portland today and a green OBS with a fart can, 22b vents and sti style hood scoop at the Maine Mall. He might work at Sears.

scubiecraig

So you're calling us all douches and then saying you are hoping it's not one of us? Or did you mean: you hope that douche isn't one of us? Either way, I'm not disputing that I am a douche. Just asking.
Yeah, that kind of came out wrong. I was saying that I hope that douche wasn't one of us. Good call! lol

Craig

On my trip to Umaine yesterday I waved to subaurthless and on 95 got a wave from a newer silver wrx sedan with gold rims near dysarts and a slightly lifted dark green impreza and spotted about 3 WRB bugeye sedans at umaine and a grey wrx hatch at starbucks near the mall in bangor and got a wave from a 2.5 rs blob eye near lincolnville beach on route 1!

scubiecraig

WRB WRX hatchback at the Sunoco station at the corner of RT111 and 35 in Lyman this morning... about 10 am. I was pulling in to gas up, he was pulling out.... and there was a female in the passenger seat. I waved and she looked at me a bit weird, and I didn't see if the guy waved back or not.

cwiggin

rode behind a silver wrx with a catback on 119 a lil while ago. Waved when ya turned into store, not sure if waved back

Latest posts

Back