Spotted!

SoMeWRX

Bill in his WRX Process Westing all over the place on Washington Ave this evening. Sounded good, that Q300 is quite a bit more lively sounding with some added mods huh

WashmyScooby

Bill in his WRX Process Westing all over the place on Washington Ave this evening. Sounded good, that Q300 is quite a bit more lively sounding with some added mods huh
I guess so! Now that everyone has commented about it I'm getting self conscious about it. You caught me just as I was leaving work too..it's a little louder when the car isn't warmed up.

09FXT

spotted in So Po

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

Busuto05

It was on the way to Pape! I was hoping to drive the darn thing but only the Dealer Principle got the test drive! How am I supposed to pre-sell these things if I don't know what they drive or handle like?
default_smile.png
Sweet Car tho!

Meyagi

I'm a hack
saw a white 2011 wrx by sams club in scarborough this am around 930. I was a few cars back in the scraping lexus.

stixxx's old wrx is owned by a friend of sti kid's. its got a kinetic built motor now as the stock one blew up, and then the stock trans blew up once he swapped the motor out lol

Latest posts

Back