Spotted!

WashmyScooby

saw a white 2011 wrx by sams club in scarborough this am around 930. I was a few cars back in the scraping lexus.

stixxx's old wrx is owned by a friend of sti kid's. its got a kinetic built motor now as the stock one blew up, and then the stock trans blew up once he swapped the motor out lol
That was me Mike! I saw you and I hit my brakes a bunch of times to say Hi!

scubiecraig

Had a black wrx hatch 08+ on my tail for a bit on 236 in Eliot/Kittery... then he flew by me at the Irving and I followed him for a bit. I tried exchanging waves, but not sure if he saw me do it or not. The license plate escapes me now, but I was trying to figure it out the whole ride... it was something different. Started with SZ.

pufdup

Had a black wrx hatch 08+ on my tail for a bit on 236 in Eliot/Kittery... then he flew by me at the Irving and I followed him for a bit. I tried exchanging waves, but not sure if he saw me do it or not. The license plate escapes me now, but I was trying to figure it out the whole ride... it was something different. Started with SZ.
He blew by me this morning. Been playing with 2011 Black WRX sedan as well on most mornings.

02 WRX Chris

Didn't see a subaru, but totally heard one get on right right in front of my house on 202 in waterboro. Sounded like he had to check up for someone turning into a driveway and hammered on it! It had that subi tone. Sounded very nice.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
Didn't see a subaru, but totally heard one get on right right in front of my house on 202 in waterboro. Sounded like he had to check up for someone turning into a driveway and hammered on it! It had that subi tone. Sounded very nice.
you live in portland off brighton dum dum

MuddyWRX

Saw a WRB 5 door WRX with a Mainely Subarus sticker in the parking lot behind the Dugout in Farmington last night.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Whaaaat?
default_confused.gif

I'm pretty sure my hearing has been damaged by riding around in loud Subies over the years (of course 60-some events in Open Class rally cars hasn't helped). My next car is gonna be a Scoob, but def a quieter one.

Latest posts

Back