Spotted!

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Spotted Gretsch tonight on RT202 heading towards Sanford. Threw up a wave and got one back... a very enthusiastic wave at that!

Also spotted a silver 2011/possibly 2012 STI (silver) at the Sanford rotary. Had the very aggressive back spoiler on it... is that a 2012?
I spotted that STI also before he got to the rotary.

Gretsch308

Spotted Gretsch tonight on RT202 heading towards Sanford. Threw up a wave and got one back... a very enthusiastic wave at that!

Also spotted a silver 2011/possibly 2012 STI (silver) at the Sanford rotary. Had the very aggressive back spoiler on it... is that a 2012?
I saw you too! I also saw the 2011 STI sedan. Same color as mine!!! I got a wave!

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Spotted a LOUD blue ridge pearl GC over by congress st./ the airport turning onto 95s at around 3:30. Then, got followed by the WRB GC with the 22b wing and pink badge in scahbrah at around 5:00.

Maxxguy25RS

spotted a sonic yellow wrx by exit 46 on skyway drive. had a pink front badge, debadged on the rear, what looked like prodrive wheels. anyone on here? the car looks familiar for some reason...

smelt240

Saw 3 silver newer than mine (08-up) WRXs,one WRB bugeye,and a silver 04ish RS,all in Lewiston this morning.Got return waves from all but the RS. I took a "its raining and hard to see my expired sticker" cruise around town,to blast everyone with my new BOV...

cwiggin

was riding behind a dark blue 05 legacy this morning on 121 hauling a$$, and a wrb wrx bugeye wagon on minot ave at georgios with lights, goldies, red ra

cwiggin

Just seen skipow I believe, flat black Rex with big wing, on minot ave..sounded nice!! And I believe kdice on minot ave aswell

sooch

Type-RA
Spotted J-Beibs biggest fan in the yota on his way to work. Truck needs moar mud matt!
You had that covered when I passed by you at work today. My co-worker was pretty impressed with that thing haha. ( I work at paul white tile)

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Ive seen your subies parked there a few times I think.

And yes! I took her through a rather large mud puddle I came across in my travels.. First time I really got adventurous with the new car. Thoroughoy pleased
default_smile.png
I get an absurd amount of looks and thumbs up with it douched right up haha I need to wash it
default_tongue.png

Latest posts

Back