Spotted!

blehhh

Which was you? the fxt or the wrb wrx wagon lol. The wagon had RA flaps
You sure they were RA flaps?
default_cool.png

There's another 11-12 WRB WRX hatch with flaps at some business near the intersection of Spring St & County Rd in Westbrook. Maybe the guy the vermont plates? I see it every morning, but it's too far from the road to really get a good look at.

blehhh

Behind a yellow wrx hatch on rt 114 going towards gorham had roof rack and black mud flaps
I've seen this before too.

Just saw a black LGT w/ black wheels and a white 08-09 WRX hatchback on York Street leaving work tonight.

TylerB488

Spotted this FXT at Pape! I love the looks of it!!!!!

387576_478066605571441_2094311069_n.jpg

Then spotted a third gen legacy gt and got a thumbs up from a silver 06-07 STI with a front mount!!

T

The Asian Persuasion

Then spotted a third gen legacy gt and got a thumbs up from a silver 06-07 STI with a front mount!!
That STi was me i was heading to my work for diner after class lol. I'm really digging the look of your legacy and it sounds great!
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

TylerB488

think he works there ive delevered few times and its been there , very nice ride
Yeah he does work there, i dont know what he does there though

That STi was me i was heading to my work for diner after class lol. I'm really digging the look of your legacy and it sounds great!
default_additional_thumbsup.gif
Thanks!!!! Your STI sounds awesome especially when you shift haha

That's ghost rider... See posts above^^^^
Yeah i just noticed that when i read the page before

GHST-RDR

Ya Audis been gone a year now. FXT is the new weapon, while the Legacy gets fixed. And I talk to most of you guys when you come for parts lol.

scubiecraig

Lost ALL respect for the dude in Sanford with the Plasma Blue STI this morning. First off, he sped past me on 202 in Sanford when I was doing 60 in a 55. Then he proceeds to drive in the oncoming lane because he came up to 3 or 4 cars in front of him, led by a construction dump truck. He does this numerous times for a decent amount of time looking for a way to pass. Then we come up to a stoplight where the left lane is straight or left turn only, and the right lane is RIGHT turn only. He pulls into that lane. We're stopped. He then takes off from there and jumps in front of the dumptruck. What a douchebag. It's people like this that give our community a bad rap. I will no longer wave or beep to him in the future. In fact if I ever saw him, I'd probably give him a piece of my mind.

On another note, I saw RSXNTN (Matt Briere) on 95 South this morning in the Greenland/Hampton NH area. He gave me a peace sign, I gave him a wave back!

Latest posts

Back