Spotted!

blehhh

somebody parked next to me the other day
default_tongue.png

yLFMm.jpg
lol, I thought you'd like that... Parking lot is a dangerous place for a couple of shiny scoobs; gotta stick together out there.

T

The Asian Persuasion

lol, I thought you'd like that... Parking lot is a dangerous place for a couple of shiny scoobs; gotta stick together out there.
The carts are out to get us out there lol...My sti is a cart magnet at my hannaford, though im pretty sure it's just my co workers and friends just messing with me

Vertigo101

Once you go Subaru nothing else is the same
perhaps rick in his swapped rs. did it have black bbs?
Check out my pics it may have been me but I don't have black bbs rims, yet ^-^ working my my sweet gaming pc before I get any thing more done to my subaru

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Spotted Craig last night at the public landing in Rockland at high tide... We almost floated away.
did you guys seem me out on the docks @ Trident Yacht Basin across the way, was in orange Grundens raingear. Them docks was rockin! Public Landing lot was full at midnite as it often is at noontime on a sunny day. Lots of weather vultures out there.

No damage on the docks tho, we squeaked by on that one.....

Craig

did you guys seem me out on the docks @ Trident Yacht Basin across the way, was in orange Grundens raingear. Them docks was rockin! Public Landing lot was full at midnite as it often is at noontime on a sunny day. Lots of weather vultures out there.

No damage on the docks tho, we squeaked by on that one.....
i was out there but not for very long!

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Waved to 05rskid(Nate) on campus this morning. I don't think he recognized me at first cuz I was walking lol.

Also saw a 11-12 plasma blue WRX hatch with license plate synaps. Also at umaine

05RSKID

spotted a super sweet orange SVX at the car quest in Orono this afternoon.
I have seen that one around a few times as well

Waved to 05rskid(Nate) on campus this morning. I don't think he recognized me at first cuz I was walking lol.
It took me a second, not use to people on campus waving to me lol and you car is a little easier to spot lol

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Spotted a 04-05 XT (might have been 06-07 didnt get a good enough look) WRB with fog lights, mudflaps, and gold wheels. In Portland near the mall. Car looked wicked nice. Threw up a wave and got one back, don't know who it was.

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
Also saw a 11-12 plasma blue WRX hatch with license plate synaps. Also at umaine
I saw that too, parked in the blue section of CCA?

Also talked to a guy in a silver 05 LGT with a magnaflow exhaust and K&N intake last night at the grove, car had NY plates, sounded really nice.

scubiecraig

Black 08+ WRX sedan on 236 in Eliot/Kittery by the Shipyard Restaurant. I was sitting at the stoplights waiting to get moving. He looked over at me, and I threw up a wave, but wasn't sure if he caught it or not? This was around 7:30ish am I would say?

Also saw the Plasma blue 11/12 STI in Sanford at the Rotary this morning... a little after 7am.

T

The Asian Persuasion

saw wrb96impreza at maine mall burger king yesterday....cameron in his fxt on brighton ave around noon as well as wrb wrx wagon with RA mudflaps

GHST-RDR

Spotted a 04-05 XT (might have been 06-07 didnt get a good enough look) WRB with fog lights, mudflaps, and gold wheels. In Portland near the mall. Car looked wicked nice. Threw up a wave and got one back, don't know who it was.
Haha that was me, its an 07 and no mudflaps.

saw wrb96impreza at maine mall burger king yesterday....cameron in his fxt on brighton ave around noon as well as wrb wrx wagon with RA mudflaps
Nope that wasn't cameron, its me. And I dont know why everyone thinks it has mudflaps....

T

The Asian Persuasion

Haha that was me, its an 07 and no mudflaps.

Nope that wasn't cameron, its me. And I dont know why everyone thinks it has mudflaps....
Which was you? the fxt or the wrb wrx wagon lol. The wagon had RA flaps

Latest posts

Back