Spotted!

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
waved to skipow's gf on i-95 and hogan rd this evening, or maybe some girl stole your car?
default_additional_iam.gif

the red painted nails and ponytail kinda gave it away...

cwiggin

Seen a white 06 sti with blacked out headlights with led stripat pleasant st garage in mcfalls, new white sti at Oxford Walmart, wrb wrx on 26 heading towards west paris , and an outback with a badgeless grill and fartcan in Oxford..chick driving I think

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
I forgot to mention that I went to the old home depot parking lot in bangor to play around in the snow yesterday and someone beat me to it, anyone on here?

skipow

waved to skipow's gf on i-95 and hogan rd this evening, or maybe some girl stole your car?
default_additional_iam.gif

the red painted nails and ponytail kinda gave it away...
B*TCH STOLE MY CAR.

she was like "some guy waved at my wrx, oops i mean your* wrx"

Last edited by a moderator:

XCELLR8

REVITUP
Silver 04-07 Sedan near the Vets bridge in South Portland and Commercial Street at 16:45 or so.

Blue 04-07 Sedan parked in lot near Cport Credit Union in Scarborough. Must work there.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
I must live in Subaru-land.

Yesterday on the 9.5 mile drive from Camden to Rockland, counted 74 Scoobs either on the road or parked-- everything from a Justy to late model pearly white STI hatch.

Today, the Subie hunting wasn't quite so good, only 56 on same route. Would have been 57 but I refuse to count Triblecchas as part of the family.

Where else in Maine is the Subaru quotient so high?

Last edited by a moderator:

Craig

I must live in Subaru-land.

Yesterday on the 9.5 mile drive from Camden to Rockland, counted 74 Scoobs either on the road or parked-- everything from a Justy to late mode

l pearly white STI hatch.

Today, the Subie hunting wasn't quite so good, only 56 on same route. Would have been 57 but I refuse to count Triblecchas as part of the family.

Where else in Maine is the Subaru quotient so high?
i saw you standing in an office at your work last week!

Latest posts

Back