Spotted!

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
I must live in Subaru-land.

Yesterday on the 9.5 mile drive from Camden to Rockland, counted 74 Scoobs either on the road or parked-- everything from a Justy to late model pearly white STI hatch.

Today, the Subie hunting wasn't quite so good, only 56 on same route. Would have been 57 but I refuse to count Triblecchas as part of the family.

Where else in Maine is the Subaru quotient so high?
i think you need to spend more time with your eyes on the road than in parking lots Dave! lol

blehhh

Saw Jeff's (sunsetflorida1) WRX sitting curbside a block from my office. Great to meet you last night.

121312124201.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Craig

Uh oh Mikeys ken block car has competition!! Spotted this is waldoboro at RS auto,guy has a bunch of subaru decals for it!

f39tz.jpg

8oMxX.jpg

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
I almost forgot, I saw Garrett today at the police station end of the CCA lot and waved around 2:45, I don't think you saw me though.

n8wrx

Spec B
saw a newer black wrx 08+ (didnt see if it was widebody or not) in sanford yesterday morning going up the oak street hill. I saw you wave, tried to get my hand up from the shifter to wave as well. If you didnt see me *WAVE* lol. I hardly get anyone to recognize me anymore, spec B just looks like a normal legacy gt with no mods (unless you can hear it
default_tongue.png
)

Meyagi

I'm a hack
Uh oh Mikeys ken block car has competition!! Spotted this is waldoboro at RS auto,guy has a bunch of subaru decals for it!

f39tz.jpg

8oMxX.jpg
see mines worse cause my spoiler is wood, my scoop is held on by zipties and my rust repair was done with tin and pop rivits lol

dsmith

saw Jamey in his impreza on rt. 1 in scarborough going through the intersection by walgreens and amatoes.

n8wrx

Spec B
Saw a silver 04-05 wrx? in westbrook at the entrance to 95. Had on some black BBS so could have been a STI, has a WRX wing tho. You were sitting at the light.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Spotted a silver bugeye WRX sedan with gold painted stock wheels, rear aero guards, and a few other mods in Brunswick at a gas station off old route 1.

Latest posts

Back