Spotted!

KamB

Kam Berry
everyone should check their fluids anyways, i went balls out ramming into a big snow drift and took out my last fog light, my license plate, my horn, and a wheel well cover. oh well, that's what beaters are for right?
I checked them before I left. Just way overheated and filled the overflow/resovior up I guess from what was in the radiator, which was oil and coolant.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I arrived at Bob's left hander and you guys were already going HAM. I left after people started crashing into snow banks hahaha (I could tell where the night was headed), and some patrol dude passed me and went to talk to the conservative Bill. Too funny!

Vecken

I arrived at Bob's left hander and you guys were already going HAM. I left after people started crashing into snow banks hahaha (I could tell where the night was headed), and some patrol dude passed me and went to talk to the conservative Bill. Too funny!
remarkably no one had any major damage, and no damage to the property is always a plus. there was so much snow that it was like hitting a gigantic pillow!

Last edited by a moderator:

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Allys obs while i was sanding, beeped at your place
Its just a regular Impreza haha I just have the hood, headlights, and grill off an OBS
default_smile.png
Was it in New Auburn or at my dads place by the turnpike?

Carter

Administrator
Chris Floyd at the Full Belly Deli. Little bitch wanted me to pay for his lunch after he refused to invite me to dinner last night!

P.S. your right side brake light is out
default_smile.png

blehhh

Saw a wrb bugeye wrx wagon and an 09-10 dgm wrx hatch in the saddleback lot today. Silver bugeye wrx wagon at the end of the access road too. All three looked great.

TylerB488

Had fun with a gold 04-05 forester xt last night in sanford! acouple nights ago saw a 2011 wrx silver with a light bar on the front in the wallmart parking lot!

scubiecraig

Red 2006-2007 WRX in Biddeford by the plaza with Petsmart in it. I waved and he was looking at

my car.

Also last night coming out of Walmart, saw a red 2008+ WRX hatch. Too dark to exchange waves.

Last edited by a moderator:

Busuto05

Subarude's FXT going through Topsham Fairmall intersection about 1pm and got tagged by Joe Ballz at Topsham Dick's Sporting parking lot! First time I've been tagged woohoo!

Latest posts

Back