Spotted!

HR radness

His royal radness
On my way home from Logan had a blobeye silver TS wagon with reeally YELLOW tinted headlights follow me on the turnpike

cwiggin

Silver 08 impreza with black rims n rally pigs on the mirrors in auburn by dennys,, followed a wrb wrx wagon with red flaps, exhaust, some hellas from west Paris to south Paris..gave a beep when passed at Dunkin donuts

Ran into a guy with a black swapped 02 RS out at Advance Auto in Brunswick. Talked to him for a few minutes. He's on here but has said his name is weird. Sounded mean as he took off.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
on my travels to portland monday night, saw a white 11-12 wrx sedan on 95 in waterville area going southbound with me, and later on towards Yarmouth, was tailgated by a red 02-07 impreza(wrx? couldn't tell when it went by me) but thank you for tailgating me, i was going to brake check you but i had someone sleeping in the car. license plate "oboist"

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com
on my travels to portland monday night, saw a white 11-12 wrx sedan on 95 in waterville area going southbound with me, and later on towards Yarmouth, was tailgated by a red 02-07 impreza(wrx? couldn't tell when it went by me) but thank you for tailgating me, i was going to brake check you but i had someone sleeping in the car. license plate "oboist"
Wasn't me in Waterville on 95 was it? Also, did that black 02-07 have a black trunk/hood?

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Wasn't me in Waterville on 95 was it? Also, did that black 02-07 have a black trunk/hood?
no, it wasn't a shopping cart brian
default_tongue.png
and it was a red hatch impreza

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
Tagged an LGT similar to mine at the Dick's in Topsham the other day, license plate said something along the lines of flat4fun. Had a badgeless grille and red hellas.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Spotted a newer STi hatch with roof racks on route 1 in Nobleboro this afternoon. I waved.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back