Spotted!

apkarian100

Vendor
Spotted Jamey by the Hannaford in Buxton this morning around 11:30ish?  You wouldn't have seen me... I was with my wife in the white Honda Civic.  Car looked and sounded good though!  Love the LED strips running as DRL's
default_smile.png
 I don't do that enough... I usually run my HID's ALL THE TIME... I should start showing off the LED's more.  I'm sure Chris would appreciate that too!  lol
SHOW YOUR LEDS! lol.

scubiecraig

Lol yah I run all time wait till u see what coming next weekend from Chris
Looking forward to it!  

blasted by a white wrx at the end of saco street by 1st stop, thought it was bill?
Matt, were you in SoPo at anytime this morning?  Say, around noon or so?  I saw a clean RS pulling onto the Road where Target is.  I was with my wife in a white Honda Civic Hybrid.  If it was you, you had a female passenger.

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

Not me. We were in nh for the rally. There's a silver rs with hids running around that looks similar. He has the fogs and I have fog covers.

XCELLR8

REVITUP
Friday Feb 1, spotted 04-07 WRB STI turning onto Blackpoint Rd in Scarborborough from Rt. 1 at 715 am or so. Very nice car !

Also every morning M-F on Pine Point Rd. Scarborough female driver in 05-07 Leg GT charcoal color? Heading towards East Grand.

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
Also every morning M-F on Pine Point Rd. Scarborough female driver in 05-07 Leg GT charcoal color? Heading towards East Grand.
I think that may be Kim. If it is she works over near the Sheraton in SoPo and has an Invidia exhaust.

XCELLR8

REVITUP
I think that may be Kim. If it is she works over near the Sheraton in SoPo and has an Invidia exhaust.
Hi Joe, I think this car is all bone stock. Not sure on the exhaust. If she works overnights, that would explain her heading home afterwork. I see her at 07:10 am or so,

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
Hi Joe, I think this car is all bone stock. Not sure on the exhaust. If she works overnights, that would explain her heading home afterwork. I see her at 07:10 am or so,
I've just heard about her/her car through the grape vine, so I'm not completely sure. 

Matt

She broke up with her bf and he took the car back. I think she went to Minnesota to live with the new bf.

scubiecraig

A beautiful 11+ WRX Sedan, black, in the Lowe's Sanford parking lot. Sticker on the back window said F**k Cancer.

Black Leggy GT, tint, black rims at Walmart in Sanford. Female driver and passenger.

Matt

Wrb wrx wagon in Westbrook. Just turned out of the armory. Passed you in the black 4 runner as you turned.

blehhh

Wrb wrx wagon in Westbrook. Just turned out of the armory. Passed you in the black 4 runner as you turned.
I'm guessing it wasn't me, (as you probably would have said hatch), but I was out and about in Westbrook earlier, even went to Hannaford and parked next to Robbie.
Also saw a 2011 WRB WRX sedan Premuim at Bill Dodge.. they want $28k for it. 0_0

Last edited by a moderator:

XCELLR8

REVITUP
Spotted a Black WRX sedan on Rt 1 this morning, (Scarborough crossing the marsh) coming up behind me at approx 710am. Nice DRL's. Very sweet ride..... Never seems to wave! lol

Spotted at approx. 4:50pm tonight.  Black 08-10 WRX sedan on Rt 1 Scarborough at Payne Rd stopped at the traffic Light.

Jamey

Spotted a Black WRX sedan on Rt 1 this morning, (Scarborough crossing the marsh) coming up behind me at approx 710am. Nice DRL's. Very sweet ride..... Never seems to wave! lol

Spotted at approx. 4:50pm tonight. Black 08-10 WRX sedan on Rt 1 Scarborough at Payne Rd stopped at the traffic Light.
think that's me lol that early in morn I'm not awake And I'm just a want a be wrx
default_frown.gif
If it had led Audi lights then yup me
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back