Spotted!

n8wrx

Spec B
Yesterday afternoon around 3ish I would say, spotted a WRB BRZ on Route 4 in Sanford.  I drooled a little bit.
that's my buddy Chris, brand new premium im very jealous
default_frown.gif
He was over watching the game at my friends with us down in south sanford.

I saw a 04-05 black sti on the highway 95 south, i beeped and waved not sure he was local? Also said hey to a 04-05 silver STI at the new gas station right off the biddeford exit going towards sanford. While i was pumping gas saw 2 other subys roll by together one was a 08+ WRB wrx?  didnt see the other.

Last edited by a moderator:

HR radness

His royal radness
On 95 near the Freeport exit  Monday at 11PM I passed a black blobeye(?) sedan.  Had a nabisco sticker on the drivers rear window and the driver looked like gandalf wearing his hoodie while he was driving.  I was in a blue OB 

T

The Asian Persuasion

exchanged waves with a whtie rs by the Gorham Hannaford and saw Iboost parked in the garage at usm portland

dsmith

saw a newer WRB wrx hatch going across the intersection in sopo by Dairy Queen and also a 2009+ black? wrx sedan at Burger King in sopo by the mall.

SoMeWRX

Spotted a wrb RS at Yankee Lanes in Portland out on Riverside. I was about to tag your car then noticed your MS sticker!

Matt

Sti ftw this morning pulling out.. Well sliding out of home deport this morning in Westbrook. I was chugging along in the legacy with out snow tires.

Latest posts

Back