Spotted!

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com
On my way to work this morning I saw someone in portland on 295.. Was a white hatchback 2008+ STi that had the plate "ITSASTI". Sounded really good, and was driving like an average portland resident rushing to work
default_tongue.png

i-wagon

Just saw a silver 08+ 2.5I with custom grille, single n1 exhaust and a "I heart rally" sticker on elm street Auburn

blehhh

On my way to work this morning I saw someone in portland on 295.. Was a white hatchback 2008+ STi that had the plate "ITSASTI". Sounded really good, and was driving like an average portland resident rushing to work
default_tongue.png
I've seen this car as well, both on my morning commute and parked downtown in Portland. I could have sworn it belongs to Widowmaker on here, but 've never heard a peep out of him.

dsmith

saw a 09+ swp wrx sedan with tinted windows last night aroud 8:20ish at the broadway intersection under the bridge in sopo.

GClark

Saw a new white wrx sedan with wrxftw on the liscene plate on 95S today. Followed you for a bit in the Lexus.

blehhh

09/10 Silver WRX waved at me on Beech Ridge Rd this morning. Love that damn road.

Last edited by a moderator:

KamB

Kam Berry
Parked next to a green obs, grenade sticker/paint on the back window at Windham wal mart. Anybody on here?

widowmaker

I've seen this car as well, both on my morning commute and parked downtown in Portland. I could have sworn it belongs to Widowmaker on here, but 've never heard a peep out of him.
Yeah that's me. Just been preoccupied lately, not much board time.

scubiecraig

I think I saw Rick this morning in the new Impreza!  You were turning onto RT 111 in Alfred, by the old gas station.  I was across the way.  I tried waving, but we were both trying to turn right, and paying attention to oncoming traffic.  I had my wife with me.  

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I think I saw Rick this morning in the new Impreza!  You were turning onto RT 111 in Alfred, by the old gas station.  I was across the way.  I tried waving, but we were both trying to turn right, and paying attention to oncoming traffic.  I had my wife with me.
I seen you coming down the hill, that hood is a dead giveaway. I guess I was spotted on the highway by a couple of renegade lexus owners today as well. So much for never being spotted...

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
Yesterday I exchanged waves with a newer silver impreza with I believe rally pig stickers on the mirrors while I was stopped getting gas.

Same day I also exchanged waves with a red blobeye WRX on 115 while I was headed to Standish to drop my car off at Meyagi's.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
waved to NAHWKI while i was pulling in to get my car washed.

filled up with 93 at doc's in bangor just prior to that

Latest posts

Back