Spotted!

02 WRX Chris

He also just got a new hood.  Looks pretty good from the pics i saw
default_smile.png

Bperry41

Saw a wrb 06-07 wrx on Route1 around 8:20 this morning in Saco, you flashed your lights and l chucked up a wave. Nice ride!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Played with a silver bugeye on rt 100 south out of auburn last night, appeared to be a female driver from what my passenger said

EllaE

Blacked-out grey 4th Gen. LGT drove by me today in the opposite lane on Hogan Rd. in Bangor around noon. Thing sounded like it was taking off from the runway.

Last edited by a moderator:

scubiecraig

Dylan, were you driving through South Berwick the other morning?  I exchanged waves with an 06-07 wrb wrx/sti on 236 by Cumberland Farms.  I was in the 07 UGM sedan.

cwiggin

Wrb wrx wagon on minot ave this morning with gold wheels, rred flaps, lights on bumper, exhaust throwing a ciga butt out the window

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com
Yesterday morning I was in my WRX and saw:

• Tanish Bugeye WRX with aftermarket brakes (looked like brembos), exhaust, was going N-bound on 295 and I passed him. - WHO WERE YOU!?
  • WRB 07ish I think - STi, got off Exit 5-A in Portland around 8am and I was behind you.. Whoever you are it sounded good!
    default_smile.png
  • OBP '11-'13 STi was going N-bound on 295 around 7:30am.
  • Plasma Blue 11'-'13 WRX was going S-bound on 295 around 4:45pm (near exit 6-A)

sooch

Type-RA
Rick musta been psyched! He told me he would never be spotted in such a low key car compared to his legacy........

who knows the guy that owns the WRB BRZ in old town? Saw it today, so very very nice!

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Rick musta been psyched! He told me he would never be spotted in such a low key car compared to his legacy........

who knows the guy that owns the WRB BRZ in old town? Saw it today, so very very nice!
i don't know him neil, and i see it all the time. I'm NOT going to tag him while it parked outside of the apartment building, that's just creepy...

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Does that mean I spoiled his plans to not be spotted?! hahaha
I was on my way back from Lashins, I knew your car from your profile ID so I waved. I don't care if anyone spots me, the more the merrier! I doubt they'll be able to when that streak of green 2.2 blur flies by them though.

SoMeWRX

Dylan, were you driving through South Berwick the other morning?  I exchanged waves with an 06-07 wrb wrx/sti on 236 by Cumberland Farms.  I was in the 07 UGM sedan.
Nope!

06-07 WRB WRX Sedan on 295 this morning. Maybe Dylan?
Yep, saw you too.

Then I ran into some ghetto rigged RS on 295 N this evening. Probably that shady Matt Otis character....Haha Matt the old toll guy heard you go and I always chat with him about cars so as soon as you ripped off he laughed and said 'go get him'

Latest posts

Back