Spotted!

07NAHWKI

just walked by skipow's car park in the CCA lot, also saw/heard a 06/07 black wrx wagon driving towards the police station not sure he if he is on here.

Matt

Just behind a wingless wrx with a can. Followed you all the way down industrial park road in Saco. I was in the black Camry.

scubiecraig

Silver WRX on 236 on the Kittery/Eliot line. Sticker on trunk that said "Runs on Caffeine".

Blue Blobeye WRX with HID'S on RT4 by Alfred Country Store. I swear the guy is always texting, because he's always looking down when I wave.

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
just walked by skipow's car park in the CCA lot, also saw/heard a 06/07 black wrx wagon driving towards the police station not sure he if he is on here.
He's on here, Simpson210, doesn't post very often though. I love that car!

Matt

Just behind a wingless wrx with a can. Followed you all the way down industrial park road in Saco. I was in the black Camry.

Dave? that's the way he goes home.
Could of been I guess. I didn't hear any fresh kid music. Has usm plates

07NAHWKI

Spotted a primer grey with a white bumper GC coupe a few mins ago on campus, loud enough to hear it through earbuds.
he works at advanced auto, i remember talking to him over the summer, he has a full STI swap. Next time I'm in the store I gonna see if i can get him to join the forums.

Latest posts

Back