Spotted!

MMMayo

does your impreza rs have yellow fogs.
yep! as of that very day you spotted me!

Imposter rs!!!
default_cool.png

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
Saw a black forester on campus this morning, had a brush guard and couple of lights on it, tinted out with a Quicksilver decal on the window.

Ryan99OBS

he works at advanced auto, i remember talking to him over the summer, he has a full STI swap. Next time I'm in the store I gonna see if i can get him to join the forums.
One of my friends. Name is Ethan. He has so many hours into that car. Its crazy. rs tq. With sti speed

blehhh

Accidentally blew the doors off an 04-07 WRB WRX sedan with a donut today. Red light up ahead at a two-lane straight, decided to take the empty lane when of course the light turns green. Had to drop gears and floor it past the whole line of cars before the merge on the other side. Out in front happened to be the WRX.

Ryan99OBS

Does anyone know who owns the silver STI in West Paris right in trap corner. Great crossing the Mallard mart. I've looked at it every time I Drive by the past few years. Seems like it rarely moveS

Saw a yellow bugeye from New Jersey in Camden, then a newer dark grey wrx with firefighter plates, Bratman in his OBS, and waved to a 04-05 STi I believe.

Rmayo

Wingless silver 04-05 rs with black wheels parked by on the border/maine mall

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back