Spotted!

WRB_Tank

Spotted and exchanged waves with a white GC impreza hatch on Kenduskeag Ave. in Bangor. Was around 1pm I think.
Don't look at this thread often enough! That's mt wagon! RS front and STI wings.

Also I'm at the Maine mall right now and I'm pretty sure Linda Lovelace is outside my service court 7

Also I'm at the Maine mall right now and I'm pretty sure Linda Lovelace is outside my service court 7

cwiggin

Wrbwrx's silver leggy in auburn this morning, wrb wrx turning into aub hannaford, wrb wrx wagon hawkeye on college st Lewiston abd a black sti with red flaps and exhaust also on college st

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
saw a nice 05-06 silver lgt with tinted tails on stillwater ave in bangor. Got a thumbs up and gave a wave!

scubiecraig

Maroon bugeye WRX coming off RT4 in Alfred towards Sanford.  He saw me and revved it up while turning at the lights.  Gold rims too.  Sweet exhaust note!

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I waved at a nice clean urban grey metallic STi coming down rt. 111 today. Love the look of those cars in stock form.

Last edited by a moderator:

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
Saw a MClaren MP4-12C in Camden the other nice.  Dude parked it on the STREET
default_additional_jawdrop.gif

boxerboost

Yellow wrx wagon gave me a wave by the bungalow intersection on the Buxton town line.

Younger girl in a navy GC 2.RS just up the road from that after 3D variety.

Pottle

black legacy with stock rims painted green playing basketball at the church on 104 and abneki in waterville.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
I was following a white 13 impreza hatch through gray and Falmouth today, we both decided to pass this guy at the same time then had a nice little drive at 70 down route 100 until we hit a line of traffic.

Then I waved to a 08+ STI black sedan wingless and he waved back and stared at my car for a while
default_smile.png

SUBARUDE

Yellow wrx wagon gave me a wave by the bungalow intersection on the Buxton town line.

Younger girl in a navy GC 2.RS just up the road from that after 3D variety.
The yellow sounds like evilaspie and the RS could have been his wife if they still have it

KamB

Kam Berry
Saw rob I think on 302 in Portland, by where warren ave (I believe) meets forest. Was in my gf's JK and focused on the cop behind him, Gf actually pointed him out to me haha

Latest posts

Back