Spotted!

widowmaker

I think I may have finally been spotted! 
default_smile.png
 Threw you a wave! Love your car! 
Waved back! Like your car too, don't see white bugeyes too often.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
While getting fuel in Dover, NH I spotted an exceptionally clean blobeye wrb STi, an 08 (WRX? STi? didn't get a good look) with sunday best Rally Armors, and what looked to be another very stocked out 08 rex. I almost stalled gawking at all of them like Stephen Hawking.

blehhh

Saw a flat olive drab ~97 wagon with gold wheels & exhaust in westbrook this morning. They did a little off-roading on the raised median...

Also a DGM 11-12 WRX sedan on 295 SB that looked over but too late to wave.

korebit

Been seeing lots of nice subies around lately... saw/nodded/waved at a black blobeye on 295 yesterday, and saw/beeped/waved/revved at a nice impreza on 295 SB earlier this week, I think it was jamey

Saw an '08 or '09 wrx sedan with red wheels go through the Starbucks drive through in Bangor. Who ever it was, your car sounds amazing 
default_additional_hail.gif

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
That's sick dude. His car is super clean and sounds amazing
Yeah it's starting to show its age a bit, has a little rust starting at the rear quarters, but overall isn't bad. It's a full Perrin turbo back exhaust, stage 2, and has an STi intercooler that I installed a couple years ago.

42012RS

Saw an '08 or '09 wrx sedan with red wheels go through the Starbucks drive through in Bangor. Who ever it was, your car sounds amazing 
default_additional_hail.gif
I see this car every morning parked at an inn along the river, the one time I saw him driving got no wave. he had gold wheels for winter iirc

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
that is Frankie Moya, he's not on here, i tried to get him to join
I think they might be talking about the one with the stock wrx wheels painted red, his look like actual red rims.

I waved to a wrb blobeye today, just got a funny look 
default_idk.gif

Also saw an acadia green gc rs while I was getting gas at Irving, I think he's a fiji, he was at least with one, speaking of which someone should get Ethan Eisenhaur on here I'd love to check out his car.

Latest posts

Back