Spotted!

scubiecraig

Black wagon (only saw the back, so I don't know what year) with rally armors, and gold wheels at Sanford Walmart tonight just before 6pm.

MMMayo

Pretty sure I saw meg32 on commercial st in Portland
totally made eye contact with you and didn't get the hand up fast enough for a wave! rob was driving me to work in my car so he could bring it home and put the side skirts on.
default_smile.png

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
totally made eye contact with you and didn't get the hand up fast enough for a wave! rob was driving me to work in my car so he could bring it home and put the side skirts on.
default_smile.png
yeah I didn't realize it was you till after haha other wise I would have waved. Love the car btw!

I believe I "played" with Nigel on Rt 1 in the Brunswick area. It was a white GC RS with an exhaust and tinted windows, sounded nice as he was pulling away from me.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
I believe I "played" with Nigel on Rt 1 in the Brunswick area. It was a white GC RS with an exhaust and tinted windows, sounded nice as he was pulling away from me.
I saw that same guy the other day in Brunswick. He blew my doors off haha. My cel was on so I didn't dare to get on it.

Marino

I <3 BOOST
spotted a silver blob eye sti on western Ave around 6pm in Augusta, looked so beautiful. Had Invidia n1 exhaust, mud flaps, debadged trunk, hellas,etc. Wasn't in my WRX but rolled the window down and gave him 2 thumbs up! Car sounded AMAZING

cwiggin

Think I may have heard iwagon last night round 6ish. Near guy e Rowe school in Norway while I was at playground with my kids.

Latest posts

Back