Spotted!

hooligansti

Saw a White '11+ WRX in the Kittery Rotary around 2:30 or so today. Looking good! Then shortly after going over 95 a newer Black Forester XT with STI grille badge that looked pretty sweet as well. 

mmhoward

That was fast... didn't you just get it? What're you looking into next?
Yeah, I did. I'm not going to rush into anything, but I'm going to be doing more driving than I had anticipated when I got the car, due to a new job. Once I can figure out finances, I really want to get a '13 dark gray wrx hatch.

Also, threw a wave to a little old lady in a newer obs. She looked really concerned.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Sure the silver rex with the black hood wasn't a wagon? I live in wiscasset
You only have 1 fog silly haha
default_smile.png

SoMeWRX

That was me! Haha I was muggin your car I was going to come over and talk for a sec but you looked a little busy with those floor mats haha. Sweet ride dude Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 2
thanks bub, stop by anytime if you see me on the porch!

Willwrb04

who gave me a 'mainelysubaru join us card' this afternoon in Union? 

Was having some burger, fries & beers at the Badger (awesome place btw) and saw a wrb with black aftermarket rims + foglights next to me on my way out... ?
That would me me! I live in that building next to The Badger (awesome beer selection). Saw your car so I tagged it but forgot to write my username on the back.

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
Saw a black wrx wagon with gold rota's (i believe) near the Scarborough fire department, a wrb wrx on Williamsburg ln. in Scarborough and an 04-07 black STi in Brunswick. Saw all of them yesterday.

scubiecraig

Saw a WRB wagon, similar to Ally's tonight coming out of MacLellan Drive in Eliot.  Tint, rally armors, exhaust, black rims, mid hatch wing... looked sick!  I followed him (a few cars back) for a hwile, when he turned off onto Dover Road in Eliot.  Also spotted a Silver Leggy GT (or Spec B -- I don't know how to really spot a Spec
default_cool.png
on 236.  Had aftermarket exhaust, sounded really awesome.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Saw a WRB wagon, similar to Ally's tonight coming out of MacLellan Drive in Eliot. Tint, rally armors, exhaust, black rims, mid hatch wing... looked sick! I followed him (a few cars back) for a hwile, when he turned off onto Dover Road in Eliot. Also spotted a Silver Leggy GT (or Spec B -- I don't know how to really spot a Spec
default_cool.png
on 236. Had aftermarket exhaust, sounded really awesome.
I want tint
default_frown.gif

Saw a black bugeye sedan with yellow fogs getting just before the bridge into Bath on Rt1. Also saw the silver bugeye with yellow fogs, pretty sure I know who it is but don't think he's on here. He had a black GC RS a while ago but crashed it.

Latest posts

Back