Spotted!

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Saw a lifted bugeye obs blacked out driving through the khols parking lot headed to home depot. Older guy driving it, the thing was sick.

scubiecraig

I had a Black WRX hatch 11+ on my tail coming into the Sanford Rotary tonight.  He followed me onto RT4 where I commenced to roll my window down, put my hand out, and give him a thumbs up!  He pulled off shortly along RT4, and gave me a high beam flash!  

Then, a bit further up the road, I saw a CGM/UGM STI...  

07LeggyGT

Got a honk and wave coming over the bridge in augusta from an black SRT4...didnt wave back cause i wasnt expecting it. Anyone on here know who it might be?

sooch

Type-RA
red lowered forester gave me a wave a couple of days ago in portland. anyone know who that is? thing looked pretty sick

XCELLR8

REVITUP
32 mpg, holy shet. 

saw a newer wrx with license plate REVITUP in Scarborough, woman driver. Couldn't tell if it was someone on here.
My wife driving my car since my son totaled his 2002 WRX. He's driving her car, I now drive a scooter! She drives very careful!

XCELLR8

REVITUP
I see that car pretty much everyday never waves
Hey Jamey, you the guy I have caught up with driving in the left lane on Rt 1 by the marsh? Your in the passing lane usually blocking traffic? Well I have waved to you, however, this old fella keeps passing you in the travel lane which your sleeping! Now if you wave back to me, I'll give you a spotted check on Mainely's site.

See you in the rear view!

XCELLR8

XCELLR8

REVITUP
Ahhh do you have a son by the name of Nick? That possibly goes to school in Orono? I think I know that 02 kinda well.
Yes, that's correct. Well just ask Nick how the old guy drives.....  lol

Nice meeting sooch
default_additional_lol2.gif

Jamey

Hey Jamey, you the guy I have caught up with driving in the left lane on Rt 1 by the marsh? Your in the passing lane usually blocking traffic? Well I have waved to you, however, this old fella keeps passing you in the travel lane which your sleeping! Now if you wave back to me, I'll give you a spotted check on Mainely's site.

See you in the rear view!

XCELLR8
hey now Thers cars in front me I'm not blocking no one lol and that early in Morning I usually am sleeping
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:

scubiecraig

Spotted BDuals in the Shaw's Sanford parking lot tonight.  I would have stopped to talk, but I had fresh meat in the car and I didn't want it to spoil!  

Also saw a Silver Fozzy XT with HID's and yellow fogs on RT4 in Sanford.

Latest posts

Back