Spotted!

Acky

Had a girl and a guy follow me in a 05ish blue leggy wagon with fogs in the grill from Orono to old town around 245

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

XCELLR8

REVITUP
Observed late afternoon on Memorial Day on Rt. 1 near Kennebunk. A believe a couple of females inside?

WRX.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

05RSKID

Had a girl and a guy follow me in a 05ish blue leggy wagon with fogs in the grill from Orono to old town around 245 Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
I bet that was Tim and his girlfriend.  Tims the one with the big A$$ turbo built wrb bug eye in orono (dirtbikeridder on here)

oh5xt

Anyone on here?
zuby4yba.jpg

cwiggin

Saw a sweet looking silver Rex with blacked out headlights, taillights, windows, rims and flaps at Oxford pizza hut just after 7

scubiecraig

Pulled in right next to a Blue RS tonight at the Sanford Lil Mart.  Girl was coming out but I didn't say anything... she was with a friend.  It had nice gold rims too.  

Nikki

i tried to take a picture....Its an old guy. When I successfully get a picture, you'll be the first to have it haha.

blehhh

Saw a WRB STI with the the plate ATOMIC in Westbrook, exchanged waves with a white bugeye near the Jetport & saw that lowered silver LGT w/ gunmetal wheels again. 

Latest posts

Back