Spotted!

Nikki

Spotted EllaE on Minot Ave, Enjoyed our horn honking session; however the woman in front of me did not look impressed by my Hella horns....

I'm glad you noted my waving too. Saw Ally by Dennys this morning too.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Spotted EllaE on Minot Ave, Enjoyed our horn honking session; however the woman in front of me did not look impressed by my Hella horns....

I'm glad you noted my waving too. Saw Ally by Dennys this morning too.
I love your car omg!!! It's so beautiful!

dsmith

saw a white GR wrx hatch, black bug eye sedan with an exhaust and a plasti dipped army green with black hood roof and trunk blob eye parked behind seadog brewing company last night. Love that color plasti dip

scubiecraig

saw a white GR wrx hatch, black bug eye sedan with an exhaust and a plasti dipped army green with black hood roof and trunk blob eye parked behind seadog brewing company last night. Love that color plasti dip
That is Rob I believe.  (The Army Green one).

Rmayo

That was my plasti dipped wrx, and floyd's black bug eye. We were at bww watching the bruins smoke the penguins!

Matt

blue bugeye with yellow fogs on rt 1 in saco this morning and daves xt in oob around lunch, i was the passenger in the big blue tahoe in that construction zone

blehhh

exchanged waves with that lowered gold FXT, Tyler, right? But not lowered wrb FXT Tyler...?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryan99OBS

Pretty sure the silver Sti from w. Paris has been in Rumford a lot lately. If not. There's someone around Rumford with a 04-05 silver STI

Rmayo

Saw a sweet new black sti with a red monster sticker on the back window near oob today, exchanged waves

Latest posts

Back