Spotted!

injulen

sick looking Impreza at O'Reilly Auto Parts on Western Avenue Augusta right now

Last edited by a moderator:

07NAHWKI

I believe I saw I-wagon, today by Ocean State in oxford. Job lots around 5:40, I waved from my Mom's 05 white legacy but i don't think you saw, or I missed the wave back.

injulen

Where is that?
On Western Ave in Augusta.
default_tongue.png
Its the old VIP, they changed their name. Not sure if the sign is changed yet though actually. It kinda looked like they were having a grand opening today or something and I saw a beautiful 06-07 WRB WRX with rally lights (I think) and some other cars.

Industry

default_tongue.png
Its the old VIP, they changed their name. Not sure if the sign is changed yet though actually. It kinda looked like they were having a grand opening today or something and I saw a beautiful 06-07 WRB WRX with rally lights (I think) and some other cars.
Good to know. 

sick looking Impreza at O'Reilly Auto Parts on Western Avenue Augusta right now

That's my baby!

default_tongue.png
Every Tuesday there is always a bunch of cars there. That's my 06 wrx. My car club puts on a ride night and that's where I'll be every Tuesday 6-9. Feel free to stop in. We were throwing a benefit for the Maranacook car show in August, that's why we had a BBQ and ice cream.

07LeggyGT

That's my baby!

Every Tuesday there is always a bunch of cars there. That's my 06 wrx. My car club puts on a ride night and that's where I'll be every Tuesday 6-9. Feel free to stop in. We were throwing a benefit for the Maranacook car show in August, that's why we had a BBQ and ice cream.
Damn, never knew that! I'll stop by next Tuesday!

i-wagon

I believe I saw I-wagon, today by Ocean State in oxford. Job lots around 5:40, I waved from my Mom's 05 white legacy but i don't think you saw, or I missed the wave back.
Sorry, was driving home a sleepy baby and exhausted momma

Marino

I <3 BOOST
That's pretty cool, I might have to stop by sometime too!

cwiggin

Waved to a web wrx bugeye with tinted windows in poland this morning. 2011 wrb wrx eith tibted tails n exhaust at the golf place near range pond a little while ago

dsmith

had a hawkeye sti or wrx with sti trunk/wing. at my work today with mismatched steelies... never seen in it the area before.

Latest posts

Back