Spotted!

patsti

NitrousFed
so i never come on here anymore... but I figured this one was worth it....

Spotted (by my friend who called me and asked me to post this)

A silver hawkeye wagon with hella's and a driver who was a lil too into driving a stick (if you know what I mean) northbound on the turnpike by exit 48... Had a Green Mainly decal on it. Sorry just way too funny to not post. And to think some states have outlawed texting and driving... 

Acky

Was stuck behind two awesome subie drivers in Bangor/Orono, first one decided take an on ramp at 30 and then stop abruptly at the end with no visible traffic in the left hand lane.  Also had a fozzie stop at a red light in Orono then decided they had enough waiting and blew though it, only to change ~15 seconds later.

Jamey

Spoted this at biddahood Haley's tire aka Sullivan tire

null_zpsccb2ab68.jpg

sooch

Type-RA
saw gabes old forester getting onto i95 right around 5 o clock. I was in a truck, so you didn't see me. thing looks and sounds very nice.

cwiggin

08 Silver rex hatch with flaps, exhaust and oz rims by SeaDogs stadium last night and played with a red GC coupe down 26 from turnpike to norway

Industry

Saw a black or gunmetal colored 07 (?) On 202 in Manchester this morning.  Pulling into J&S at around 7:15. I was in a red and yellow bucket truck.

i-wagon

Wrb bug eye with goldies and sti stickers on the door, nice rumble. Just drove by my apartment in Norway. Oh yeah, heard then saw Caleb go by on his way to work this morning

Latest posts

Back