Spotted!

07LeggyGT

'12? White WRX at the Xpress stop in Manchester on 202 this morning around 6:30, parked next to you in the gray LGT, exchanged head nods, car sounds good!

dsmith

saw a blue 08+ sedan with an exhaust and jamey going over the bar mills bridges on 4A last night aroud 5:45.

I was under the bridge fly fishing so no one saw me haha

tekedout

saw a blue 08+ sedan with an exhaust and jamey going over the bar mills bridges on 4A last night aroud 5:45.

I was under the bridge fly fishing so no one saw me haha

The sedan was me, I had just come from gorham where I saw someone with a silver legacy, I pulled up next to him to yell he left his gas cap hanging out, lol

cwiggin

Followed a newer wrx down center st silver with a sweet exhaust, turned into pep boys. Then an 08 wrx silver in Lewiston on main st by d&d

Ray

The Northernah'
Saw a wrb bugeye wagon pull out of jim martins yesterday and a silver bugeye wagon with carbon fiber hood drove by the same area today.
The wrb one was me! The other one sounds like spiller! You from around here? What do you drive??

blehhh

Saw widowmaker on my commute. Exhaust sounds so nice.

Also just got beeped at by some bimbo at a light because she's an idiot. We weren't even in the same lane. I was in the turning lane, blinker on, waiting to turn as a huge line of cars kept coming, and they were in the straight lane, but held back. Light turns green, she starts beeping, as if I'm in her way and don't have to yield to the oncoming traffic.

areyoukiddingme.png

Last edited by a moderator:

mmhoward

Saw the camo green wrx on my way to work this morning. I saw you wave! My reaction time was horrible and I ended up just staring at your car instead on waving back. Happened a couple of times this morning, actually... Yikes. Need more coffee.

Also wave to a white wrx yesterday in town portland yesterday early evening. Maybe widow maker?

scubiecraig

Reminds me of the other day... I had plenty of time to make a right onto a busy road in front of this bimbo chick behind me.... she immediately starts wailing on the horn, and double flipping me off... for more than a mile.  Then she gets to a section where she can pull up next to me and she flips me off again, waving her hands and screaming at me.  She was young... probably a new driver.

I was thinking the whole time, "Did your parents raise you to freak out like that?"  I could read her lips saying "F you" the whole time.  Niiiiice, real nice girl.

Stryker

Saw a black STi with "YA RLY" plate on it right outside Five Guys in Portland. As well as quite a few other WRXs all around the city.

mmhoward

I saw so many beautiful wrxs while I was walking around the old port yesterday <3 one was parked in front of bull moose music for a while and I saw a couple of other people driving around throughout the evening.

Latest posts

Back