Spotted!

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
You are down here right now Ally?  Visiting Tyler?  You guys should have let me know!  I would have met up!!
Actually I was with his friend Ryan all day. Tyler thought hanging out with his girlfriend is better then hanging with his best friend haha. Im at home now. I got there at like 10 and stayed till 5 haha. 

scubiecraig

Yeah I kept and eye out for you all day just incase you were around. 
Working... I played delivery driver today... at least the delivery vehicle is a 2011 Forester!  
default_smile.png

scubiecraig

That reminds me Caleb, I saw a Silver Leggy GT Wagon with tinted windows and looked like it was lowered parked at Coastal Fitness in Kittery tonight around 5:15pm.

SUBARUGURU

Suba~dude
Anybody shooting pics of my lowered OB @ Hannaford in Topsham yesterday? I came back out from shopping and my daughter said there were a bunch of people around the car talking about it.

Nikki

Spotted a lifted silver legacy weaving through traffic on minot ave in auburn this morning. Exchanged waves with a few subies in Poland last night.

07NAHWKI

Saw a silver bug-eye RS on 95 South around augusta, license plate Minner, the passenger stared at my car as they passed. 

Nikki

Newer silver wrx behind me on center street in Auburn around 5:30. Played around in traffic until I turned off. Car looked good!

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

Wrb blob eye sti waved at me on 26 by the wallet world in Oxford

...stupid Droid

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back