Spotted!

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
NH Plates? SWTDRMS? Or something like that? If so, it was Allie Gosselin. She's a member over at Granite State Subaru's.
No idea, I was in the southbound lane. There can't be too many that look like that, it's quite unique!

I waved at a white bugeye wrx on 85 in Raymond the other day, the driver probably just thought I was crazy, I was in a green Tacoma.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I spotted a WRB bugeye WRX sedan with flaps, STi scoop, and exhaust on the Gardiner bridge last night.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Weird day.... had a red vdub wave to me on Auburn road heading into falmouth then the driver of a jimmy pointed at my car while he drove by me then had a land rover beep at me (not angrily more of a happy beep) while I drove by him. Both of those were in gray near riteaid. Don't know if any of them are on here but I figured Id post it just incase. 

cwiggin

I had that weird stuff too, a mud on a bycicle waved to me in south Paris, and a grey blazer beeped while j was at the park with the kids,

05RSKID

I see and hear a mean sounding 2010+ gray Sti sedan with Hellas on the front just about every night drive my house in Milford on main st. And Tonight around 930 I'm pretty sure I herd it.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back