Spotted!

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
yeah i sometimes forget how fast it really is its a decent DD/toy waiting on revision 13 of my map now if theres going to be one ...i think there will be seems a lil flat up top  .. gonna hate driving the truck again that old 5.9 ram 1500 is gonna feel like a dog lol 

and yeah im waiting for the cop thing to be just my luck haha 

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
yeah the rex and wifes car will be parked in the garage no point in ruining them when the truck is an 01 4x4 with 190k on it might as well keep the cars nice for as long as possible 

Ryan99OBS

Saw a white hawk eye sti gold rims and red flaps between farmingtpn & new sharon snd a silver blob eye wrx with roof rack in skowvegas.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
dark blue 4th gen LGT sedan with blacked out tails going across the bridge toward downtown orono. Some time around 3.00 maybe?

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Was next to a wrb bugeye wrx sedan yesterday at the light on western ave in augusta, then I think I saw the same one this morning eastern ave in augusta. looked stock from what I could tell

boxerboost

Who traded on their lightning red wrx with flaps and a mainely sticker on it to bill dodge?

Who traded on their lightning red wrx with flaps and a mainely sticker on it to bill dodge?

Latest posts

Back