Spotted!

EllaE

Idk we were going opposite directions down the road so i only saw the driver side
He parked it up on the west branch bridge on the Golden Rd. on the 4th and some people threw a rock through his back left window and slashed his front right tire.  He didn't have the lug keys on him, so he drove it to the nearest store to use the phone, covering the fender in rubber char and ruining his rim.  Then, since he left it at the store overnight, people stole his nice hiking back packs out of the car. 
default_additional_mad2.gif

Long story short, probably him, but you can definitely tell by the fender.

SoMeWRX

Just saw a modded silver bugeye parked in a driveway in Yarmouth on 88. I was on the bike so didnt see much except for yellow fogs, tint, and maybe a front mount? I dunno, I was haulin

Who traded on their lightning red wrx with flaps and a mainely sticker on it to bill dodge?

Who traded on their lightning red wrx with flaps and a mainely sticker on it to bill dodge?
Who indeeeeeed....

207GF8

Rice Eater
Silver rs with rear spats on forest ave in portland. I was in the green impreza wagon with the rs25 decal on front windshield

korebit

Somebody in a truck double beeped at me last night on munjoy hill, also saw a DGM STI weaving thru traffic in portland on franklin st

scubiecraig

Think I might have seen DSmith in the WRB Fozzy on 101 West headed towards Manchester NH today? Bike on the roof too. I was with my wife in our Honda Eastbound. This was between 2 or 3 pm roughly.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
i think it might be RyanR. Saw a silver 04-05 sti with rack and hellas on front at woodmans in orono last night.

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
i think it might be RyanR. Saw a silver 04-05 sti with rack and hellas on front at woodmans in orono last night.
Yep, ya got me! Apparently woodman's is the place to be on Wednesday nights... it was open mic night, and they had an awesome ska band this time around.

blehhh

Had a silver 05 STI with gold wheels & an11+ DGM WRX follow me onto 295 N this morning. Wish I could have snapped a pick of the 3 of us.  

dsmith

Think I might have seen DSmith in the WRB Fozzy on 101 West headed towards Manchester NH today? Bike on the roof too. I was with my wife in our Honda Eastbound. This was between 2 or 3 pm roughly.
sadly no, I don't have a bike rack. I have never been spotted in my forester but I get waves from so many people. It's a real neck breaker, I have kids pointing and hanging out the windows all the time. And I catch people taking pictures of it every once in a while, but I never get spotted in this thread! 

Latest posts

Back