Spotted!

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Spotted a 05-07 white turbo leggy headed north on 95. Tinted tails and windows and a turbo decal on the bottom of the doors. I waved as I passed but I couldn't tell if he waved of even looked since the windows were so dark

cwiggin

Spotted a 05-07 white turbo leggy headed north on 95. Tinted tails and windows and a turbo decal on the bottom of the doors. I waved as I passed but I couldn't tell if he waved of even looked since the windows were so dark
I've seen that one around lewiston,/ auburn area. Seen a kid driving it and an older guy also.

Matt

Saw a very familiar Wrb hawk eye being driven by a salesman at prime. Did someone trade there cars
default_wink.png

SoMeWRX

Oh phooey. Busted pretty quickly. I did trade today. Still not sure how I feel about it. Pretty psyched about all the room though. Definitely need mods ASAP to fill my sadness/shame

Matt

Just saw Jamey on rt 1 in his work truck and yesterday I saw this parked at Irving's next to the movie theatre. Looks really nice

u5e6ehan.jpg

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
I saw glincalinc in his whit gr wrx w/sti wing and red wheels on maple st in bangor the other day. Gave and got a wave

injulen

Last night a beat up red 1st gen impreza that's lifted pretty tall was driving like a maniac on western avenue in Augusta. If you see that car coming, watch out! it was dark but she didn't have her headlights on and she was blowing past people, changing lanes without blinkers, tailgating, the works. I was a bit scared for the car
default_frown.gif

BobJob

That's a good heads up. I drive Western Ave daily. Spotted a nice silver wrx at Christies in Belgrade last night with black graphics on the side and black wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i-wagon

White hawkeye sti, looked like newer wrx or sti wheels, black headlights with what looked like apkarion led setup on Mt Auburn ave Auburn right around 3

Last edited by a moderator:

BobJob

I spotted the same legacy at J&S at the same time. I was filling my tank at the pump. Nice looking LGT

injulen

Its really nice! It caught my eye as soon as I came around the back of the building. I was in my white astro work van. I've actually seen you on 202 a few times recently too. I'm never driving my Impreza though
default_frown.gif

BobJob

The silver Fozzy was me. I saw that GT coming in the parking lot, she looks nice. I guess I missed the white work van....

jojo69

Saw a wrb Hawkeye, silver bbs, ski rack at oxbow brewing Co this am... seems like they got something going on cuz they even had a shuttle for folks!

subaru still there when I cam back from Daramiscotta. 

Latest posts

Back