Spotted!

Lezbaru

Believe I saw Lezbaru cruise by VIP in Bath a couple times around 1230. I was sitting in the parking lot in my Impreza beater.
Not me, working Newcastle all day yesterday.

I've seen another WRB Hatch though between Bath and Woolwich. He/She has tinted windows though.

Marino

I <3 BOOST
WRB blobeye wrx/sti in Augusta, second time I've seen it the past week.. I have a clone 
default_huh.png

injulen

I just exchanged waves with a dark colored bugeye sedan, looked lifted. Had nice wheels. Right in augusta turning off riverside drive onto the route 3 bridge.

scubiecraig

Silver Blob-Eye WRX last night coming into the Sanford rotary.  Came up beside me and revved off as I turned into Crossfit207.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Hahaha, thanks!

Was that you!? I loooove you car's setup, I dig it! Feels like it could go anywhere!! You gotta be fearless at that height + awd!
default_biggrin.png
Yep that was me! Yeah the car is a beast and is unreal in the snow. So predictable and goes anywhere! Makes a great winter beater for sure. I always love when it snows. 

Vecken

just watched a cop pull a 3 point drift coming out of a parking lot. it was most certainly not accidental haha.

spotted a tinted 2nd gen dark red legacy wagon with blue lights and fogs flooring it down broadway towards scarborough. any idea who it is?

rexrex

Silver 08/09 wrx hatch with tint on stock wheels that honked at me as I was pulling in to Als variety in scarborough as he was leaving.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
That's what she told me. Parked at TD Bank on western avenue. She even said it was silver.
Not me haha.... I haven't gone to Augusta in months. I don't go north of Auburn much haha, since I go to school and practically live in Portland making a trip to Augusta is to much for me haha. Need to conserve that gas. 

Latest posts

Back