Spotted!

blehhh

Saw a white 11+ WRX Sedan in westbrook the other day.  Also a WRB hatchback like mine parked off Payne Rd next to Sebago Brewing. These things are everywhere now haha.

jbean

i-wagon and cwiggin, it was my grey spec.b that you saw at Aubuchon in Norway last week. I was picking up some screws for my rattling armrest extension. it was driving me crazy!

injulen

Injulen: saw the wrb impreza on Western avenue in Augusta, wife driving?I was parked and saw it from a distance
Very likely she was driving. I usually only get to drive it on the weekend. Chevy astro for work
default_frown.gif

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Spotted some douche bag in Augusta on route 17 in a new impreza pull out in front of me and then slam his brakes on when he thought I rolled up too close to him. If he hadn't pulled out in front of me I'd never have gotten close.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Spotted an 08-09 wrb wrx with an exhaust going through cooks corner. Also a wrx hatch, maybe jojo heading south on rt 1 near Woolwich.

injulen

I just heard more than saw a beast of a forester on route 3 heading towards Augusta dark colored awesome exhaust who is that

BobJob

Just pulled out a 2010 leggy with my newly lifted Fozzie. Watch those shoulders boys and girls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i-wagon

Thanks! I live in the hills, Otisfield to be exact. It's too bad the roads went to shit around here since I just installed Hotchkis sway bars front and rear.
nice ride Man, I'm in Paris, the silver Rumbly impreza with lots of lights. Hopefully the roads get better soon so we can enjoy them

Jamey

Mett a guy at Irving in Scarborough. Wrb sorry wasn't more talkative long day at work I was beat and cranky lol

scubiecraig

Cruising down 295 Friday night. Saw a Plate on a Mazda that I recognized from around here LKABOSS. Jamey??
That is Jamey's license plate, but he isn't in a Mazda!  Maybe it was a slight variation from what Jamey has.  What color was the Mazda?

Latest posts

Back