Spotted!

cwiggin

Yes I'm aware of the kid his is commercial plate , he works at summit tire .. I was the original lol .. Damn copy caters
Copy cats. Not copy caters.
default_tongue.png
lol

T

The Asian Persuasion

Just met Jeramy aka Goose at Westbrook Hannaford. Nice looking car man

scubiecraig

Saw a silver (older) RS whip out of New Dam Road in Sanford this afternoon... got it quite sideways and then tapped the ass end in the snowbank across the road.  Hope you weren't still doing that up ahead where Sanford's finest was waiting to come out of High Street.  

I also put mine face first into a snowbank on my road tonight.  Didn't mean to.. got sucked in going up a hill.  Popped the bumper out a bit, and I lost the little side-vent thing on the passenger side bumper.  Oh well, that can easily be replaced, and I just need to push my bumper back in... the pop clips came out or something... no actual damage to the bumper though.

cwiggin

Saw a silver (older) RS whip out of New Dam Road in Sanford this afternoon... got it quite sideways and then tapped the ass end in the snowbank across the road. Hope you weren't still doing that up ahead where Sanford's finest was waiting to come out of High Street.

I also put mine face first into a snowbank on my road tonight. Didn't mean to.. got sucked in going up a hill. Popped the bumper out a bit, and I lost the little side-vent thing on the passenger side bumper. Oh well, that can easily be replaced, and I just need to push my bumper back in... the pop clips came out or something... no actual damage to the bumper though.
I slammed my rear fender into a snowbank in my driveway, gave her too much gas sliding it around lol. Came inches from a pole

cwiggin

Its buried in a huge pile of snow. No longer hoojed to anything, but didn't intend on getting close, first time I ever got that close to it

Matt

Today at lunch at the Irving on rt1. 04-05 Wrb Sti with a body kit. You were washing the car. Same one I posted a picture of a few weeks ago. Who are you!!

BobJob

If it makes ya'll feel better, last Thursday after pulling out 3 car in that snow storm I hit a moose in New Sharon with my Fozz. Did my best to avoid him and faired very well, but scary as hell with the family in the car!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scubiecraig

If it makes ya'll feel better, last Thursday after pulling out 3 car in that snow storm I hit a moose in New Sharon with my Fozz. Did my best to avoid him and faired very well, but scary as hell with the family in the car! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I bet man!  How bad was the damage?

BobJob

I bet man!  How bad was the damage?

Not terrible damage. Left fender, hood, Left Front door, mirror. It's in the body shop today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goose

Spotted a hawkeye STI this morning in saco coming off of industrial park road. Blue with red flaps and other red pieces. Gorgeous car.

Latest posts

Back