Spotted!

i-wagon

Didn't see you, haven't gotten used to the new car. Wicked angry sounding hatch went by on western prom Paris this morning

cwiggin

Haha yea figured that, it'll be more noticeable once it wsrms up and able to tackle projects. Keep seeing a darker blue hatch around

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
Hahaha. I knew you were gonna say that. Let's get that lip and yelliw fogs on this week sometime if its warm enough in the garage lol
probably can if the weather stays nice 

gotta get the rear sub frame of my dad's car done tomorrow and got a brake job tomorrow afternoon to get done then maybe i can clean a lil and we can get yours in this week lol

cwiggin

probably can if the weather stays nice

gotta get the rear sub frame of my dad's car done tomorrow and got a brake job tomorrow afternoon to get done then maybe i can clean a lil and we can get yours in this week lol
Cool, sounds good! I'm in no rush, so no need to hurry lol
Exchanged waves with a wrb wrx 08 I think on 26 between south Paris and west paris

Last edited by a moderator:

Goose

Spotted a not so great looking outback with a fart can in Westbrook today, a white hatchback wide body wrx revved angrily at me yesterday with the vanity plate randa11 and saw a cute legacy on the highway this morning with the plate chance. Anyone here?

Latest posts

Back