Spotted!

BLUWRXWGNX

4 in a row! Bugeye is mine.

@smcc mid coast

3a4y7agu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Black 08ish WRX w/ red rally armorage, decalage, and tinted tailage. Had 'ROB3RTS' (or some variation) on the tag in So. Po. then again in the 'Fid. The gal and I chuckled over the dual sighting, then just like that, it was over.

smelt240

Ive been seeing this really clean looking old square white wagon at Crossroads in West Gardiner for the last few days... then I realized it was lifted with some Glock stickers on the back. Looks awful familiar.... cant figure it out though?    Seriously though, Jason, did you sell it, or is it just being worked on?   You do realize that's one of my favorite spots to look for Novas and Chevelles, but not expecting a lifted Legacy  edit:(oops, Loyale) to be, right?  I probably should have stopped in when there was a gang around the wagon.

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Haha yep that's mine. That's my buddy's shop. He doesn't own the building, just the business. After it leaves it'll have a lot more power than it does now!!

Nikki

Dark blue impreza with dark tint pulling out of Maine Family in Lewiston around 9:15 had mainely sticker....tried to throw up a wave as I was turning in! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That was my RS, lol he was leaving the bank after he bought it. Hopefully he'll join!

07LeggyGT

Dark blue impreza with dark tint pulling out of Maine Family in Lewiston around 9:15 had mainely sticker....tried to throw up a wave as I was turning in! Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThat was my RS, lol he was leaving the bank after he bought it. Hopefully he'll join!
Thought the car looked vaguely familiar! Saw him 2 more times and he never waved back lol he's starting of in a bad foot. Must be new to the Subaru nation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pottle

Black bug eye with aftermarket hood, gold wheels (rotas?) a pillar gauge pod at the elementary school in Oakland around 230ish.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Had someone vigorously waving at me yesterday on Essex St in bangor, then a 07-08 black LGT with a pretty woman driving.

i-wagon

freeport had a white 06ish leggy with hid's behind me till 295, black blobeye sedan with mainely stickers by happy days in new auburn, waved at a lgt with pillarless grill somewhere between mcfalls and auburn

Mattysauruswrx

Ones mine Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWas that you who waved at my Speedlines this afternoon on High st.?

Also spotted RS Ryan and Devon at O'Reilly, the RS population in Sanford has risen drastically recently...love it.
Ya that was me. Perrin plate delete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cwiggin

Wrb wrx with flaps on rt 26 this morning bout 1030, green GC sedan with rs hood, flaps, gold wheels and debadged trunk in norway on main st. a regal blue lgt with debadged grill in auburn on court st, and keep seeing an urban grey wrx sedan with flaps in oxford, older guy driving it

Latest posts

Back