Spotted!

injulen

Just got a thumbs up from a silver LGT in south China on route 3
default_smile.png

injulen

Maybe. It had a yellow sticker on the windshield I think.

A couple miles later I saw a red 06/07 wrx wagon towing a uhaul trailer.Lol I can't keep up. Just saw an 04/05 black wrx wagon by the Harley dealership. Nice wheels and bright headlights.

Last edited by a moderator:

injulen

Saw a fozzy towing a building: http://imgur.com/Esn6tP6

Saw a green obs impreza with a tint and very shiny wheels at Lou's beverage barn, got a wave from a 04/05 silver wrx wagon, and got ignored for the second time today by a wrb third gen wrx sedan with black mud flaps.

First thing this morning I saw the wrb sedan with the blue camo at maxims laundromat in Augusta. I know he is on here but forget the name, he waved back
default_smile.png

I guess it's Subaru Sunday!

cwiggin

Saw a fozzy towing a building: http://imgur.com/Esn6tP6

Saw a green obs impreza with a tint and very shiny wheels at Lou's beverage barn, got a wave from a 04/05 silver wrx wagon, and got ignored for the second time today by a wrb third gen wrx sedan with black mud flaps.

First thing this morning I saw the wrb sedan with the blue camo at maxims laundromat in Augusta. I know he is on here but forget the name, he waved back
default_smile.png

I guess it's Subaru Sunday!
the wrb wrx with camo is airx

injulen

2.5RS on western ave, came up by me and exchanged glances.

Also came out of shaws to find a blue awd justy parked next to me. Had a bunch of stickers in the rear window.

cwiggin

Maroon wingless wrx with sti scoop, from mount, yellow fogs and rotas parked in lot in front of the Hilton in auburn.

Ella and skipow at thayers on hotel rd

White 4th he. Legacy with red rally armour flaps on Minot ave

Industry

Maybe. It had a yellow sticker on the windshield I think.

A couple miles later I saw a red 06/07 wrx wagon towing a uhaul trailer.Lol I can't keep up. Just saw an 04/05 black wrx wagon by the Harley dealership. Nice wheels and bright headlights.
no yellow sticker on mine.

EllaE

Maroon wingless wrx with sti scoop, from mount, yellow fogs and rotas parked in lot in front of the Hilton in auburn.

Ella and skipow at thayers on hotel rd

White 4th he. Legacy with red rally armour flaps on Minot ave
You're always the only one to see my car hahahaha.

Also, was a girl driving that Leggy?  If so,  it's a really nice car, and I see her from time to time.

scubiecraig

I waved out my window and received a thumbs up from a Silver RS in Sanford tonight on RT 4.  I think it might be the guy who works at VIP/O'Reilly in Sanford?

cwiggin

You're always the only one to see my car hahahaha.

Also, was a girl driving that Leggy?  If so,  it's a really nice car, and I see her from time to time.
im always driving around the area in work van lol

didnt notice who was driving the leggy,  think i saw it in a driveway in mcfalls this morning.

injulen

I'm not going to point any fingers but at least half the time when I try to wave to a wrx their eyes are not on the road. They're staring at their phone. Cut it out!

Latest posts

Back