Spotted!

cwiggin

The MAAAAAD STi is mine. Got her back today. All better. YAY

On the way back north from Evergreen spotted an older (sorry, havnt learned all the chassis codes yet) scoob with a black front bumper/silver car. exchanged waves.
Car looks sick man

Probably was me. Had to rush to be at my brothers school by 3. Wasn't looking for scoobs haha.
Ha ya you looked like you was cruising along! Can't miss a lifted silver Rex lol

Pottle

Black bugeye with gold wheels in Oakland going up kmd around 4pm . Exhaust sounded good.

Black bugeye with gold wheels in Oakland going up kmd around 4pm . Exhaust sounded good.

cwiggin

Exchanged waves with a black blob eye sti on main st in norway this evening, followed a wrb Rex in Poland on my way to meet with Jamey, and followed same black sti a few bit ago in Norway...had halos lowered with black rims and an exhauat

jojo69

female driver, black GR hatch, de-badged, tinted windows, black dipped side emblem and veteran plates around 6:30 ish, cruisin a lot faster than I'm used to but kept up all the way through Brunswick. Not sure if she is on here, but she waved!

Then as i followed towards Brunswick, a White GR hatch, yellow fogs, lowered leaving brunswick as we came in, flashed lights.

Oh and we we passed a GR wrb hatch, seemed stock, with young bearded man driving and talking on his cell phone as we passed him before the brunswick exit....

I haven't seen that many hatches in one place evar!!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamey

I got a wave from a Honda and thumbs up today kinda made my day

I got a wave from a Honda and thumbs up today kinda made my day

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
On rt 1 in edgecomb? That was me! Your car looks awesome, were you parked at the wiscassett town office earlier in the day?
Haha yep that was me, Thanks. I didn't see you till the last second so I didn't have the chance to wave. Yeah I park there and ride to work with someone else. 

scubiecraig

I got a ricer rev flyby in York yesterday morning by Hannaford on RT1 by someone in an all blacked out STI (thinking blob-eye, but only caught the tail end of the car).  I wasn't really paying attention and didn't see him/her until they were behind me (going the other way).  I was just about to turn in to work up the road.  Tired and wished I could have thrown up a wave!

i-wagon

Had a guy in a fart can equipped sonata compliment my car the other day, and that same black sti in Norway. My buddy that bought the new Rex knows who that is, have to try to get him on here.

injulen

I just followed a 2015 launch edition from China to Augusta on rt 3. Got to a passing zone and he floored it. Zoomed right off and passed like 5 cars. Came up by him at the next light and have him a thumbs up. He looked a little surprised.

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Right behind King Eiders pub in Damariscotta spotted a black wrx hatch and this awesome yellow bug eye wagon. Very cool! First yellow one I've seen in person.

uploadfromtaptalk1397944235123.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1397944261268.jpg

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
That yellow wagon is driven by a guy that lives down towards Bristol. Has an exhaust on it too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back