Spotted!

Pottle

Gray hawk eye, gold wheels by Oakland furniture about an hour ago. Sounded great going up kmd. I was getting gas in my leggy

Goose

Black legacy with Cobb stickers and lobster plates on exchange across from the corner room.

gold? Legacy at the mall with red flaps and custom plates.

Also played with a white forester XT across the Casco bay bridge.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Who has as a newish black STi sedan with WRC style pod lights on the front? I've seen in in Orono a few times.

scubiecraig

Goose, do you work at the AT&T store on Scamman St in Saco?  I stopped in today to upgrade my phone and saw a DGM WRX sedan, with a yellow Mainely Subarus sticker on the rear windshield.  Sadly I wasn't in my Subaru, but I was talking to the guy who helped me and told him I spotted you!  You were helping a customer so I wasn't able to introduce myself.

Goose

Yessir, I've been waiting for someone to spot me there. Did you notice the other WRX's? How about the crooked Mainely Subarus sticker on the windshield thanks to the asian persuasion?

Tonight I saw a bagged(i think, it was so damn low and tucked) white bugeye wrx sedan, and a low as hell forester with exhale(i think) stickers on it parked on market street, it was green. 

scubiecraig

Yessir, I've been waiting for someone to spot me there. Did you notice the other WRX's? How about the crooked Mainely Subarus sticker on the windshield thanks to the asian persuasion?

Tonight I saw a bagged(i think, it was so damn low and tucked) white bugeye wrx sedan, and a low as hell forester with exhale(i think) stickers on it parked on market street, it was green. 
I guess I didn't inspect your car close enough, and no I didn't see any other WRX's in the lot... there were?!  I'm usually pretty keen to Subies hanging around... but I was focused on a new phone I guess. 

Oh btw, you need to give Steve shit because he said (and I quote exactly) "He put a fart cannon on it and now he thinks it's a rally car"  lol  He did however go on to say that it is a nice car.

Goose

Haha yeah Steve and I battle about it frequently. He's jealous because he has a civic. There was a yellow 02 sedan and a black 03 sedan on the other side of the parking lot. There's three of us.

scubiecraig

Haha yeah Steve and I battle about it frequently. He's jealous because he has a civic. There was a yellow 02 sedan and a black 03 sedan on the other side of the parking lot. There's three of us.
Oh cool!  Do you all work there, and are you all on the forum?

Pottle

Saturday morning on my way to RI I exchanged waves with a wrb sedan going opposite directions on 295.

Then closer to kittery area a silver 2.5rs (which looked amazingly clean) which gave me a thumbs up.

injulen

Third gen wrb sedan in Augusta on memorial bridge. Car looked great, we went up western ave together for a ways but I never managed to get his attention to wave. Some jackass was tailgating like crazy. http://i.imgur.com/5Zrl9bV.jpg

cwiggin

black lgt on from poland to minot ave, stock with a cute brunette driving  and a red lgt wagon in auburn near the rotary on washington ave parked in a driveway exhaust,lowered and looked like lightly tinted tails

Latest posts

Back