Spotted!

brycetron

Yeah. That's me. Testing my newly installed boost gauge with a highway pull. HaSent from my iPhone using Tapatalkyou work for an electrician in winslow?  that's where i see the sti, same place as a black Si
Yeah. That's me. We have 3 car guys working here. Another electrician here has 3 cars he is working on. Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

injulen

White 1st gen obs at j and s in Manchester. Nice gold wheels on it and a custom exhaust. Tinted, sticker on back that looked like one is the awd so it on all fours.

Last edited by a moderator:

brycetron

Silver legacy. Spec B badge. Exhaust. Perrin decals. Passed me near Huhtamaki this afternoon in Waterville. About 3pm .

Was behind a red BRZ on the witten road in Augusta at about 520 pm. The BRZ wanted to play. That's for sure.

smelt240

Ive been giving every WRX I see my new wave.  I bounce the front end of the Monte off the ground.   So far, it has almost put 3 of them into the ditch while they look back to see what was going on.... maybe I shouldn't do that anymore... latest one was a black bugeye near the turnpike garage in West Gardiner this afternoon....   Ill be driving the OBS again very soon while Joe does some magic..

i-wagon

It's called night armor. In Subaru colors it's between urban gray metallic and dark gray metallic. Kind of like your new legacy

i-wagon

Working on it, spent yesterday putting miles on selling Subaru stuff and getting the accessories I bought with it, then putting them on. Going to debadge the tailgate this weekend

cwiggin

Wrb wrx with white wheels (bugeye) I think on Minot ave yesterday! Silver bugeye wagon with a loud exhaust getting on 95 north in water ville today

scubiecraig

2015 Black or DGM WRX on 95 South before the Piscataqua Bridge today.  I threw my whole arm out and gave a thumbs up... dude drove past me like WTF?!  lol

i-wagon

Fxt driving up and down western prom Paris, heard something super rumbly on western ave (didn't get to look)

Latest posts

Back