Spotted!

i-wagon

Ohai, didn't even notice, we're all sick and not looking forward to working tomorrow after a mini vaca. Start beeping at me or something:p I barely ever recognize the new car, even though when I do it's because I love it

cwiggin

haha, i just happend to see the yellow lights then saw the lights on the bumper,     i wasnt feeling too good either ;/

i-wagon

Figured, that's why I chose the horn.

Black tinted wide body stuck in construction traffic in Oxford right meow

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Spotted this beauty at the bank across from Lithgow library in Augusta.... 

I remember seeing it spend most of last summer at Caron's collision body shop, looks like it's finally done. 

hTbiCUb.jpg

iUOZLyt.jpg

injulen

Looks like he is watching you snap the photo haha. I recently saw one that may have been this just off the cony circle on a side street.

Elfie

Holy gorgeous!!! I want!!! We need business cards so we can get more people into the club!!!

Holy gorgeous!!! I want!!! We need business cards so we can get more people into the club!!!

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Looks like he is watching you snap the photo haha. I recently saw one that may have been this just off the cony circle on a side street.
Yeah it's funny, my dad actually saw him first and talked to him briefly. Then he called me up and told me about it, I was leaving work anyway so I was able to catch up to him on the rotary and over the bridge. gave him a big thumbs up and wave. said he lives in Vassalboro

so beautiful!

smelt240

Nice looking Forester went by my parents house here in Litchfield a couple times this morning, black, with yellow molded in lights on the roof, never seen it before, loved the lights, looks like a newer Jeep setup or something...  I would have waved or something, but was building a deck..

Elfie

First Subaru owner ive talked to in Bangor. Black wrx (11, 12, or 13) with gold rims. Umaine plate but I don't remember what it said. He said he's on here but doesn't go to the meets. Anyways, SUPER excited about all of the new subarus im finding up North!

Latest posts

Back