Spotted!

WRB_Tank

Spotted a lowered green Forester with dark tint, and black wheels with a polished lip getting off the Broadway exit headed toward downtown Bangor today. 

Elfie

I was spotted by DRVSDWZ!!! Matt and I thought we were all out of Mainely Subaru spotted cards so I actually just ordered some more a few days ago!!!

I was spotted by DRVSDWZ!!! Matt and I thought we were all out of Mainely Subaru spotted cards so I actually just ordered some more a few days ago!!!

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
Spotted Cwiggin in my garage today lol added a custom plate relocation bracket to his car

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

That guy with the rally wing on his sti hatch on my way to work, was right behind him. Then a lowered blobeye wagon with hids, tint and much grumble on summer street auburn

I Friggin hate posting from my phone

Last edited by a moderator:

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
Silver bugeye at umaine by dunn hall with a parking ticket :)

Grey gd sti @ swetts in bangor.

Elfie

Could be me, you said you're in Bangor right?

Mines a silver but its different from other subies. I had a roof rack on it that day.
Definitely could have been you! I was in Bangor that day, and yeah it definitely looked different. You were stopped at a light with cars in front of you and behind you so it was a quick look but the car looked great!

Latest posts

Back