Spotted!

maineTV88

Spotted a 2011 WRB WRX in freeport in the village station parking garage. I always see this car when I am headed to work, looks like its got a few mods on it. pretty nice looking dual exhaust. 

SUBARUDE

Black BRZ at the central maine credit union on Lisbon St lewiston looks like it is a repossession it has black with a red stripe motegi wheels

Last edited by a moderator:

scubiecraig

long day of driving today for me as i went from bangor to granite state dyno and back. saw a few cars, a silver rs on the way down this morning in p-town and subiecraig passed me as were were crossing the state line back into maine.
I'm hardly ever on here anymore, but I came back on specifically (and late) to say hi!  I saw your plate and I was like "Hey, I know that guy!"  
default_tongue.png

Elfie

Augusta marketplace: Full Camo Subaru with a light bar? On the roof. It definitely made my jaw drop! Anyone know whose it is?

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Scarborough saw an 04/05 silver STi, wingless with a big for sale sign on it. Plate was "FAST STI" ... Anyone know who it is?

qMtwOLfh.jpg

smelt240

Gave a nice looking silver BRZ the thumbs up in Woolwich today. Came thru twice, with a big ol Grimmspeed decal on the front glass. He got to ride around in a BRZ. We got to fix a broken bridge.

Gave a nice looking silver BRZ the thumbs up in Woolwich today. Came thru twice, with a big ol Grimmspeed decal on the front glass. He got to ride around in a BRZ. We got to fix a broken bridge.
Lol, thank you for fixing that. It was leaving chunks at times, which can be bad for motorcycles. I don't live very far from there.

smelt240

Lol, thank you for fixing that. It was leaving chunks at times, which can be bad for motorcycles. I don't live very far from there.
I figured that was you, never seen the car in person. Looks great!  As for the bridge, a plow truck whacked the bridge joint, bent his frame, put him off the road, and when he hit the other end, it cracked the 3 ft thick curb and rail in half.  I built some new pieces for the joint, welded em in, and we poured a new concrete header.  Im going back tomorrow to do the other end before it happens again...

I figured that was you, never seen the car in person. Looks great! As for the bridge, a plow truck whacked the bridge joint, bent his frame, put him off the road, and when he hit the other end, it cracked the 3 ft thick curb and rail in half. I built some new pieces for the joint, welded em in, and we poured a new concrete header. Im going back tomorrow to do the other end before it happens again...
Thanks, I've got a few lighting items on the way. That explains the cone that's been there, surprised that incident didnt result in a fire call for me.

smelt240

Saw what used to be a nice looking black 08-09 ish WRX hatch on the back of AC towings flatbed a minute ago. Hurting unit.

Latest posts

Back