Spotted!

scubiecraig

Jamey, have you been in and around the Berwicks lately?  I keep seeing (what I believe) to be your car.  If it isn't yours, you have a freakin' twin... and it has the Apkarian LED lights in it too... aqua rims, all blacked out......  saw it this morning in South Berwick on RT4.  

cwiggin

Jamey, have you been in and around the Berwicks lately? I keep seeing (what I believe) to be your car. If it isn't yours, you have a freakin' twin... and it has the Apkarian LED lights in it too... aqua rims, all blacked out...... saw it this morning in South Berwick on RT4.
Jamey has the green winter wheels on right now and a blue front bumper for winter! He don't come on here much anymore

Jamey

Gf lives in s Berwick I'm usualy there on weekends but yah I have blue bumper and half dipped wheels winter mode lol

SUBARUDE

That's mikes at M&A's first subaru

Sweet bugeye with a front mount at Steve's appliance in Augusta....

MNldYpgh.jpg

scubiecraig

Gf lives in s Berwick I'm usualy there on weekends but yah I have blue bumper and half dipped wheels winter mode lol
Ahh, ok, it is you then.  I wasn't 100% sure because I thought I saw a post on here a while ago that you may have bought a Turbo Legacy.  I don't get on here much anymore either.

jojo69

Who's burnt their wrb wrx hatch clutch and is now sitting at evergreen? (License plate "teven"). ... Sure hope warranty will cover it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

C-Rolla

Parts Pimp
Har Har Har!  I saw Snowball 1 today, the back half of her is WRB.  I tried to chase him down, but I lost him in all the crazy mall traffic.    And I knew that wasn't you, you drive better. 

sooch

Type-RA
Who is the girl with the black forester, gunmetal fxt wheels and exhaust?! You gave me a ride home with campusrides, thanks!!

Latest posts

Back