Spotted!

ChadSRT

i beleive it was a black wrx with sti wing at the imax last night, it had wheels and gauges on the pillar you were pulling out as i walked out of the theater

02 WRX Chris

Spotted yellow WRX wagon in the big lots parking lot in portland! Waved to me and i waved back but i dont think they saw me!

Nicklepage1010

My girlfriend just sent me an picture text of a wrb wrx sedan with a plate that said "STRM301". anyone on here?

her exact words were "Its no Evo, but id drive it"

ReZPunK

waved back at you
default_wink.png

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
MikeD, nice to see you today. Those wheels'll look awesome!
You too man, and thanks again for all your help along with Tim and Inski with my car coverage. I can't wait to get those wheels on the DRTYWGN!

lvhllkr

Alright this is a two parter, You: White outback sport with nice fog lights and a red MS sticker, pink ribbon plate. Me: Turkey holding sign for movie gallery closeout at the mcdonald's intersection light in lisbon. Was nice to get paid to stand in the nice weather, besides the wind trying to take me and my huge sign sailing. Btw, Nice exhaust

#2 Saw a blue wrx wagon with MS sticker + pink ribbon plate going over the memorial bridge, I got next to you and tooted my funny anemic subaru horn but you didn't notice and i couldn't keep up cause the guy ahead of me slowed down.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stein

Stein
Flashed my highbeams at a WRB Bugeye WRX that had really white headlights, gold wheels, and some other stuff done to it on Hillside street in Yarmouth/Cumberland today at 12:30ish.

Waved but didn't see a wave back.

Latest posts

Back