Spotted!

Stein

Stein
Freeloaders... If they had at least asked, I'm sure Joel/Nate/whomever would have been fine, but they didn't ask, they didn't talk to us, they just sat in there car.

Three trips to the popcorn popper
default_frown.gif

Thanks for the ride Nate. That was hella fun. I can't imagine what it would be like without other cars around us (like a track
default_biggrin.png
).

CheySpec207

oh yeah spotted apollyon tailing me on 111. How did my crooked MS decal look?not bad? lol i need to remove it and get another one

TheNailman

Warcock
yesterday.

spotted a wrb wrx passing the chimney in mt vernon. exchanged waves.

another wrb wrx in augusta, passing charlies, looked like nice wheels, couldn't see what they were though.

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
another wrb wrx in augusta, passing charlies, looked like nice wheels, couldn't see what they were though.

I think that it belongs to someone in Gardiner...'05 with gunmetal Rotas I believe

AiRX

yesterday.

I think it was me? I work at Charlies. Live in Sidney. Have Gravels on it.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
saw black hawkeye wrx hatch on union and again at starbucks near bangor mall. Had roof racks, stickers and exhaust. I was in ma work truck, blue ford rack body,twin turbo diesel, peak boost 30 psi :cool:

Latest posts

Back