Spotted!

GoiN'PoSTaL

spotted a crap ton of subes on the way home from the airport. a silver rs coupe with a black or carbon fiber hood in the parking lot by vip scarborough (first though was spartan). 05ish black debaded lgt sedan between scarborough and standish, goin postal in his wagon in standish, and a wrb 06-07 wrx with red flaps between standish and gray. I was in the white 98 fozzy
sorry I didnt see you...

I see that wrb wrx with the red flaps everywhere, any idea who it is?

Ty Ty

Saw Evan this afternoon in So. Po. I was out front of Loco Baja Grill getting into a red Lancer when you drove by.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Saw drvsdwz or how ever its spelled on my campus this afternoon. Heard a scoob rumble, and then looked out the window and saw him go through the lot.

K3rn

Hookah Master
Black Brat in gray good shape i honked but was on my bike and blue STI in biddo sounds nice looks good lives down the street from me

RallyBlue

I wave to hoodscoops
Met RallyBlue today and shot the S*** with him on the way into the shipyard.. Nice looking Bugeye man
It was a pleasure meeting/talking with you. I LIKE seeing two WRB WRX'S in the parking lot!

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Saw drvsdwz or how ever its spelled on my campus this afternoon. Heard a scoob rumble, and then looked out the window and saw him go through the lot.

haha, did it have the papa johns topper on the car?! lol i saw your rs as well parked right outside i think of bell? sorry i didn't make it to city park last night, i ended up having to work late. Congratulations on your graduation!

i-wagon

spotted a white gtr yesterday, needed clean jeans after, then the fella that bought adam's old rs today at broad and south main in auburn. i was in a big white vactor (google it, they're cool rigs)

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
haha, did it have the papa johns topper on the car?! lol i saw your rs as well parked right outside i think of bell? sorry i didn't make it to city park last night, i ended up having to work late. Congratulations on your graduation!
Yea man, you had the topper on. It's all good about city park. I plan to come up and visit the Rez every once in a while, so I'm sure I'll try and get some weekend northerners meets going this summer. Thanks on the contrats!

ChadSRT

Car looks great! The wheels are beautiful and the brakes were so damn clean! I was in my friend's car, I wish I had mine so I could have lined your windows with dirtyimpreza cards
default_smile.png
was that you that tagged me at planet fitness?

-=Lobstah=-

Spotted a 08-09 WRX with Hellas in the front in Brunswick/Topsham. Waved to him yesterday and got a WTF look back. I guess he's not on here yet
default_smile.png

subaruwrx02

yes i have and they hang @ the lewiston flagship parkin lot but so dont i lol its fun to past the tyme and b like i can smoke u and u and u haha

Boynton4

Thanks i-wagon for the doing the flaps for me! I appreciate it.

Oh and I spotted.. a 08+ WRX sedan in Auburn. It was silver and had a black hood/ trunk/ spoiler. I couldn't tell if it was CF.. didnt immediately look like it

Latest posts

Back