Spotted!

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
Saw a grey hawkeye STI at KFC in Cooks Corner today. Exchanged waves.

Also saw a wrb wrx. Flashed my lights and waved. Got one back.

i-wagon

PM me your address that's all. Or better yet if you're around Lewiston/Auburn I can get you my cell number and you can meet up with me. I have plenty of cards.
want to tag my car someday while i'm at work dude?

woodys77

Saw a grey hawkeye STI at KFC in Cooks Corner today. Exchanged waves.
That was me Joel...you dub..
default_rolleyes.gif
i think i saw you yesterday next to the intersection by the village restaurant?? about 2:30

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
Yep. I thought it was the same car. I couldn't tell who it was.

Looking sweet. I held off winding on it on Washington st to see if you were goin' our way. You weren't.

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
Did I see you in lisbon?
R you rollin' with an STI wing? If so, yep. Yer car looked good.

Me and the boy were heading to Popham to play guns in Fort George. We got lost in the woods for over an hour and wound up on the road over a mile from the car. Ugh. He took it well for bein' only 7yrs old but it was still a long walk.

Last edited by a moderator:

EddieHunt05

Yes I am.. Thanks man yours didn't look to shabby either Thought it was you but wasn't sure before that i was passed by to evo's bouncing there cars off the Nudder as they went by..

Stein

Stein
Saw a wingless WRB WRX in Falmouth at the Shaws/Lotus/Haley's Tire parking lot.

Also saw a WRB bugeye with an STI badge on the grill in Yarmouth parked somewhere.

KryptiK

Rolled up on a clean, very nice looking silver bugeye with a roof-rack yesterday around 1PM, just past Congress St. exit on 295-S. Gave a thumbs up and got a wave.

inski

sUnday!

Saw wzrd in Bridgton. By the time I realized it was you I had forgotten to wave.

Saw spinmaster in the 'B' on the Gray Turnpike exit. I was in the green & pollen covered OBS

woodys77

Yep. I thought it was the same car. I couldn't tell who it was.
Looking sweet. I held off winding on it on Washington st to see if you were goin' our way. You weren't.
Nah i was going racing at OPD. It ended up being a father son final and i took him out!! Kinda felt bad but he usually beats me.

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
spotted a dual exhaust suby.

downtown bangor.

I heard a bark.. and knew it wasn't a v8..and it was way too balanced for a harley...it was either a 5 liter lycoming with hooker headers, or....

I spotted the black hatch and big sube emblem.
default_biggrin.png

nice sound...no fart can. just nice.

Fozzy

Saw a red rex on lisbon st in lewiston at about 2:10. A few cars ahead was a newer WRB rex with black wheels.

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
09 silver STI with VT plates, downtown Rockland. Was testing limits of adhesion in a downpour.
I saw an '09 STi in Vermont plates too on Friday going to camp on 219

Latest posts

Back