Spotted!

LGHT SBR

Spotted a newer silver WRX stuck in traffic going South on 295 today around 5pm. I swear it looked like WRXnate and I gave a wave.

smosh

Spotted an actual Tesla at the South Portland Amato's. I thought they were still vaporware! Just saw it for a minute while waiting at the light, but I was unimpressed for 100k.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
this past sunday i saw a bunch of subarus, a few evos, and a nice new nissan gt-r, i think about close to 1000 cars total?.....at the wicked big meet :p

Nate

Founding Father
Everyone swears they see me on 295. I need to see this twin to my car i guess. Sorry Scott, wasn't me.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Heard a scoob with an exhaust and bov roll by my house just now. I've heard it go by a few times, wonder who it is
default_redface.gif

Ray

The Northernah'
spotted "lght sbr" at longhorns in portland, some sick subies at gabes and possibly patsti's old wagon in leeds today along with many other sightings that iu cant remember

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
Saw a beautiful tricked out WRB GC coupe today on Turner st in Auburn. I had a customer with me so I didn't wave. Sweet rig.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
saw a nice looking silver 2 door rs at DOC's in bangor this evening, i had the new wrx(really loud lol) and waved.

Nicklepage1010

Justin, he didn't wave back because he was too concerned with finding cover because he thought he was going to be hit by an aircraft.

Your exhaust is completley overkill. And I love every decibel
default_wink.png

02 WRX Chris

Spotted a Blue 05ish STI and napa in westbrook today around 1:30ish. Was leaving to go to the race tracks!

Latest posts

Back