Spotted!

spartan5

Saw Spartan5 in newport today driving his shmexy 4dr rs. I was in my girlfriends lifted cummins with stacks and 35's =P
Hey bud,you just tell me where you live and I'll do flybys past your place everyday:) Glad you like the looks of Frostbite,gotta add some sideskirts next.

spartan5

nick, i live in bangor and i don't see that many throughout the week, can't imagine how you feel when you're cruising around newport
I'm still looking to hear that beast of yours,man. I've heard tales of how loud that thing is,hope to see you around town sometime!

Spiller1327

So today in Rangeley I spotted a new 08/09/10 WRX sedan and a in great condition SVX. Both cars looked really cool. Didn't know if it was any of u

woodys77

Ya know, it must be nice to live in a town where you guys see each other. All i get around here are VWs with fart cans asking "Does that have turbo?!" No you a$$clown, it has A turbo, turbo isn't a button you push like it is on your stupid need for speed video game, get back in your eurotrash hella flush hella gay jetta and fly off a cliff.
Sorry, /rant
Im close I have a camp in StAlbans on Indian lake but i dont spend much time driving around when im up there. What do you drive? I have seen a silver RS a couple times.

Nicklepage1010

I live in corinna, on the St. albans road.

And yeah, i mentioned the forum to the guy at VIP and he looked at me like i was nuts and said "yeah im kind of busy"

Woody, let me know next time your up, il round up some of the local subie guys (Bill included) and we can go for a drive and get some ice cream at sawyers

-=Lobstah=-

I saw a pair in bratmans garage =]
A pair of what exactly did you see?
default_smile.png

Blue Bugeye

Now that I know that,I'll smile just a little every time I see that prick. I'm sorry,but he seems just a little TOO full of himself the few times I've attempted conversation with him. That and the fact that he only has the 3rd best Subie amongst the VIP boys in Bangor,behind the very nice blobeye STI and the STM 98-01 RS coupe....anybody know who these cats are?
spartan, i'm with you, every time i've tried interacting that guy he just acts like he's just sooo much better than me. dink... I heard daddy paid for everything on that car. I do know the guy with the silver sti at the stillwater VIP. His name is tim, real nice guy. I actually traded catbacks with him a couple months ago. He's one of the nicer VIP guys i've met. doesn't walk around with his nose in the air

Nicklepage1010

...Theres a VIP on stillwater?

So i could have gotten tires and not have to deal with a complete jackass?

sweet.

Blue im in bangor every friggin day, how do i miss a bright blue wrx?

smosh

Saw someone is Wells yesterday around 6:30ish in a late 90's legacy 2 door. Beautiful lady driving it! She waved but I was too busy changing the song on the radio!
there were legacy 2 doors? Funky Canadian car?

Blue Bugeye

...Theres a VIP on stillwater?So i could have gotten tires and not have to deal with a complete jackass?

sweet.

Blue im in bangor every friggin day, how do i miss a bright blue wrx?
haha i work at quirk cars by us on griffin road now, if you are ever over there during the day stop over and say hey! my bay is the one on the very end. might be hard to spot my car though since i park out back
default_smile.png

...oh and i spotted a blue 350z with dual cans and mint bronze volk wheels today. it was sitting at the spectacular events center right next to my work. not a subie, but sexyyy

Last edited by a moderator:

spartan5

Im close I have a camp in StAlbans on Indian lake but i dont spend much time driving around when im up there. What do you drive? I have seen a silver RS a couple times.
THat would most likely belong to me,as I live in Saint albans as well. Like NIck said,next time you're up this way,let us know and we'll do a little group drive!

spartan5

spartan, i'm with you, every time i've tried interacting that guy he just acts like he's just sooo much better than me. dink... I heard daddy paid for everything on that car. I do know the guy with the silver sti at the stillwater VIP. His name is tim, real nice guy. I actually traded catbacks with him a couple months ago. He's one of the nicer VIP guys i've met. doesn't walk around with his nose in the air
Hey,good to hear....I was starting to think ALL the guys over to the VIP were a little on the dinkish side,so that's good to know. Off topic a little,were you out on Outer Hammond Street this morning around 9:45 ish? Someone in a nice blue Bugeye gave me a nice little flyby as I was turning back into the Target Industrial park in my white RS,nice car.

Latest posts

Back